Co-op Games, Arcade games, MMO's anything!

Best answers
Anyone know of any fun co-op games for the arcade that involves anything other than shooting things? ><

Or any free MMO's that are fun for when you're bored to hell and want to play with someone?

Or just anything co-op? lol

Best answers
which is the best Gpotato MMO, like the most pop.

i played space cowboy for a month or 2... and i loved it, untill i got to the zones where it forced you to PVP, cause my comp couldnt handle it, and even the grinding took twice as long on my stupid computer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
www.dofus.com
free MMORPG unless you want to unlock some things, but it's like 50 dollars/year, 35ish/6months so it's really cheap. It's all made in flash too which i think is really cool.

Best answers
which is the best Gpotato MMO, like the most pop.

i played space cowboy for a month or 2... and i loved it, untill i got to the zones where it forced you to PVP, cause my comp couldnt handle it, and even the grinding took twice as long on my stupid computer.
I'm currently playing Flyff, which is ok. It has a lot downsides on it though, like Lag(especially on weekends), lot of grinding on later levels(i get 0,3% exp per monster while im lvl 50, and if i happen to die i lose 3%) and only skills are combat skills which makes it all revolve around Fighting. Guild wars is probably the only fun thing to do...
I havent tried Corum or Rappelz yet, but i plan to in near future...

Best answers
I'm downloading Space Cowboys at the moment. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom