cloud wip

Best answers
well the cg movie inspired me to make a model out of the cloud model :p, anyways here's a render of a small pose....I'll post better shots of him later on though...and no he's not gonna get in esf

Best answers
Dud please dont mess the face up[ is great and im a big fan of cloud/!@!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yo dats sicc man... if you model it real good holla at me and ill do an animation teaser with it

Best answers
nice stuff, now FINISH IT! lol ah... so fun being an ass lol..
jk

gj!

Best answers
My jaw dropped. I don't really visit the forums anymore, but I will definitely be back to check this out every once in awhile.

Best answers
I like what I see, even if I've never been that much of an FF fan. Hell, I've never even played FF7....... yet.

Great work!

Best answers
thnx peeps @Akago that goes for me too :p, I'm not a ff fan at all, just found this character intresting to model...but atm I can't really resume work on him duo the exams and all but maybe after it (next week) I'll try to work some more on him, but I'm looking for a good skinner that's willing to give a go at him after he's done maybe

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Not a huge FF myself too, but from what i've seen this looks pretty damn good :)

Nice avatar btw...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually, his avatar looks crap...makes cloud look like a member of poison...his hair should be swept to one side with a long part hanging down on one side... meh whatever.

nice model. i think i already gave my crits on msn tho.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pic for his hair >:F

I'll search for some from AC in a minute.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhm.... I LOVE CLOUD!
I tried to model him,too. but i dont done Him...
Nice one!

Best answers
almighty gir, it was taken from a screencap of ac but I edited it to make it look like the 4th of naruto, and what crits btw, I don't even have you on msn...oh and "X" thnx for helping out but I know how his hair should look like, but like I said the one in the avatar has nothing to do with this model

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh but ace showed me the model and i told him crits, he said he passed them on :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-.- for hair look at my cuncurrently sig or ava.. or search in google for Final Fantasy AC
Shurly ull find some...

Best answers
k update time, well I had some free time so I worked a lil on cloud, atm he looks a lil *** without any hair but everything will come in time :p

Best answers
i like it but his fingers are to long.btw,s this suposed to be a high poly model?

Best answers
What with the bump map? Looks icky ;/ Ill wait till the hair because it dosnt really look like cloud to me o_O, so yeh ill wait ^_^, keep going brolli ;]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his face looks too much like a real person... even in advent children, they still kept anime-ish proportions.. you need to thin down the bottom of his face a lil. i think even with hair it wont pass for cloud to me :S sorry :(

Best answers
update time: well first of all I want to thnk yamu for making me a hair texture, I made the hair 100% of alpha maps so no "modeling" envolved...and no the model isn't skinned

EDIT: fixed eclipe's crit, but not gonna render now again :p, time to relax

Force Pit Member
Best answers
That face looks scary realistic man, awesome job! Once you get a proper skin on that hair it will look ACE!!

P.S. double check the bicept on his right arm, something funky looks like it's goin on

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom