client.dll >.<

Best answers
yes yes i have that problem too with the CLIENT.DLL **** >.< the one one the sticky does....nothing i donwloaded it and put it into the file and it still poped up with the SAME F**KEN ERROR! help??

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
download the 1.2.1 patch. just like all the other threads like this one. thats the only answer you will get. if you have 1.2 then you go to a 1.2 server if you have 1.2.1 then you go to a 1.2.1 server.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea i dont know what that client dll in the stickey should because you nead the whole version not just that file

Best answers
well i muckjed around a bit with the placement of files and i carefully looked at the locaton of where it says client.dll should be and it shouldnt just be in the ESF folder but in the C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\*email*\half-life\esf\cl_dlls folder after i overwrited the one in there (the one oin there was only 0.98meg while the other one of 1.00meg yea after i did that it worked fine but now im getting something about meleesounds and im a COMPLETE and UTTER noob.... lol i cant even kill crappy bots ITS BLOODY CONFUSING I TELLS YA!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom