class chating...

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin_You
Hmmm, I've noticed a distinct lack of Frieza players, tho I am not really a fan of even the character of Frieza, it just sparks my curiosity as to why no one plays as him. There has got to be at least ONE person who is "teh Frieza master" as they might say.
I'm pretty sure that the reason most people don't play Frieza is because he has no powerful beam attack...really all he has are fingerlazers and the death ball (disc too but thats too easy), if maybe he had an attack that you could ps with I know that I personally would use him more. Quite frankly, if you do use frieza correctly, you get *****ed at for being a lazer whore or a disc whore or a ball whore...there really isn't much more to him. Also I think he looks ugly in his second form...

Best answers
They should add two attacks to Freeza, that whip or slash like attack when he almost cut the planet in half. Goku just dodged that attack in time and that Explosive Ball attack, that Freeza used on Goku. If they use in the game, the ball attack can be blocked or be blasted away by a beam or other attack. If it hits the target, the player who fired may either make the ball explode or kick the ball away and if the ball hits terrain it will explode or explode in mid-air...... . :)

As for the slash attack or whatever it is, the attack must be charged like a beam and can be thrown at the enemy. It will cause no explosion but it will cause 1/4 damage to the enemy depending on what PL the enemy has.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but Freeza "does" have a beam attack in the series. But he hardly used it in the next episodes.

Best answers
Some charachters definitely need some new moves but the one who need some new, powerfull moves the most is trunks cause even his finishing buster attack (wich is his most powerfull attack) is so/too weak.

Best answers
Originally posted by !Black~Death!
yeah piccalo's S.B.C should be homing its hard to hit some1
Well...in the series its also a not-homing attack so they better leave it as it is. Maybe they should make it more powerfull. :]

Best answers
No, they will maybe add a control feature to the SBC in the next release of ESF Beta 1.1 That will make the attack more dangerous.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SBCs fine, Radditz proved its weakness when he dodged it in the show, but in the game it charges up quick. And if the enemy starts PSing with it then you just teleport to the side, and let loose another one. :D

Best answers
i read the first page but not the other two.

Goku is deadly with the Teleport + Kwave but if ppl tried blocking they'd see that goku no longer has the ki to back it up in a struggle.

Goku is mostly my fav char but gohan was too for a good while. He not a bad char.

Im my opinion there is one clear winner in the spam department...picollos SBC its soo super strong but thats the way its suppose to be so its ok. Just dangerous in teh right/wrong hands.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
plus he can telport while charging it, goes SSJ at a decent time and is pretty fast:rolleyes:

Best answers
I never use Goku...unless I feel like spamming with Genki Dama. If I wanted a k-wave I would use Gohan...faster tf. But when the Roshi model comes out and I finally figure out how to replace models I will use that the most...I love the perverted bas*ard...:laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell is my main guy in fighting in esf nobdy can beat me when im him.Probably now they can since my pc has been ****ed up,and i havent played for almost 3 months.Plus it was getting boring

Best answers
Vegeta. He has some good attacks when evolved, so it ain't so boring. Nothing is worse than spamming kame over and over, over throwing the frieza disk everywhere.

I would have liked Krillin, but the 3 mil pl to evolve takes forever. Which is why he is even more underused than Frieza.

Best answers
Originally posted by AscendantSaiyan
i read the first page but not the other two.

Goku is deadly with the Teleport + Kwave but if ppl tried blocking they'd see that goku no longer has the ki to back it up in a struggle.

Goku is mostly my fav char but gohan was too for a good while. He not a bad char.

Im my opinion there is one clear winner in the spam department...picollos SBC its soo super strong but thats the way its suppose to be so its ok. Just dangerous in teh right/wrong hands.
I didn't knew piccolos SBS is so strong. Most of the time i can evade it easely and when it hits me (at full health) i'm not dead and still have enough health to kick somebodys a**.

Best answers
i want a gotenks in the game like a poll in one of these forums it asks, cuz i love gotenks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom