class chating...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I hate being blinded by that, lol, but it's easily deflected.
Trunks ascends really quick though, giving you an advantage on the classes that take more time to ascend. But once they do, they got you beat because your PL isn't going to raise very quickly compared to theirs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IMO Goku is one of the best characters but I think vegeta is the best. He has two very good moves the Bigbang wich is good if you see and enmy charging a Beam all you have to do is charge a Big Bang and when the attacks colide all you have to do is teleport by the enemy and meele while he is stuck with the ps. Goku does have the teleport+Kamehameha wich is VERY usefull.

I think Gohan is cheap. say you are fighting somone who is going to die all he has to do is charge a sheild attack and wait till someone els kills the enemy or the enemy losses intrest.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
freiza needs a half decent beam attack, then id use him more often

Best answers
are definitely Cell and Buu.
Both of them start out stronger than everyone else.
Cell has a variety of great attacks, Buu is just cool.
Lots of health and power, and cookie attack. :)

Best answers
trunks and buu are the two best characters. trunks is the best though. u can say hes weak but, i bet u i can own u with him.

Best answers
Buu is the best character but i dont use him much (mainly because i always pick random)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IMO the only people that use Buu or Cell are n00bs because they start off the strongest. But thats just IMO.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu can be cheap, but u don't have to be a noob when u use him, all chars have there advantages and disadvantages, cell can be cheap too... but I think every character can be cheap, goku is a great character because of his abbility to teleport, krillin is nice, his speed is very very good, but I just never use him. Gohan has the advantage of his transform pl, same with trunks.. but trunks lacks some things.. like his finishing buster isn't all that great as I hoped... Vegeta same as goku, Freeza is one of my fav, with his finger laser, "low" transform pl, and nice hp and speed overall... I use freeza and gohan most overall..

grtz Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku is good with the telepost and kamehameha amd vegeta has better attacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom