class chating...

Best answers
ya
( vBulletin Message
Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 120 seconds. )

Best answers
Trunks is not used so much due to the fact that he only has two attacks and burning attack aint so great. FB is good but its alot like bigbang. As many said, burning attack as ball form and FB as beam form would be a better idea.

Best answers
Well i use trunks gohan and freiza alot because there the characters you usally get when picking random. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was playing last night and I chose random and it chose Kriilen for me I plaed him had when he transformed he OWNED!!! I never knew he was so good and FAST I now know who people choose him.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin's transformation is mostly good, but the catch is really his speed. If you aren't used to being able to fly that quickly (almost twice as fast as Goku or Vegeta, and twice as fast as Gohan or Trunks), you wont really be able to use it. Personally when I transform with Krillin I spam scatter beam (which is this game's equivalent to an Ultimate Attack). The scatter beam is pretty much just 6 fully charged finishing busters that home on your opponents. No technique compares to it in power and speed, not to mention that you can't get stuck in a struggle with it and you can start charging another one right away. However, when it comes to melee, you have to know how to use that speed. I don't. I'm not better in melee with Goku, Vegeta, or Buu, than I am with Krillin. He's just way too fast for me, and the more speed you have, the easier it is to overshoot your opponent or make too wide of a turn while swooping. With 150 life transformed, and 300+ speed, he is undoubtably the greatest character after transformation, but you have to know how to take advantage of his power.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea that is the real transformation. It gives him the edge over all overs.

Best answers
i like gohan
you transform quickly sow you have the upperhand in melee fast
and his kamehameha is really strong

Best answers
i play with freeza because he is the char i like in the show...hes just cool. and i hate gohan because he sounds like a baby (i dont like him in the show too).

Best answers
frieza is a guy with a girlish voice and wears pink stuff
Do i really hve to say homosexual

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That really wasn't necessary...
Lets not start involving things like that into ESF. Or any other thing to do with DBZ...

Best answers
Yes, Vegeta and Goku are both cool. People always whine about Goku's 'attitude' he is the good guy so duh.
Although, he acts a little weird sometimes...
o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom