Clan Fights!!!!!!!

Best answers
Yo Gotenks, I don't have AIM. I use msn, do you have msn????

If not thats ok just wondering!

And does your clan have a website?

Best answers
Dragoon.... we can take yo clan on... but hmm u say u took 5 on 1 and u raped.. neways. Ape clan is like the best so is TM but Dragoon would take a shot at yo clan. msn = [email protected] and ill see what my leader gotta say about this. we got a web page but i havent been with this clan long so i dont kno the address ill find it later on when i get home

Best answers
Alright we'll fight u 2..get one more person. no point though, her ust gunna be on the ground gettin shot the whole time :p jks jks. we will be glad to fight

Best answers
yeh count me in. even though i dont stand a chance against son. i might as well be ther to see how good he is

Best answers
Alright alright. If you want to fight with us just email me, [email protected] or visit clan website!! http://www.darksaiyen.cjb.net

I am axious to fight all of you!!!!!

Snow1586/ z gotenks why do you want to watch this so bad??????????

Oh and it will just be me fighting you non-clan members. Don't worry. It will be a challenge. FOR YOU!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, people want to watch this? LOL

It's not like any of us are legends on the forums or anything. I don't really think I'm a phenomenal player but I do think I'm better then average (the five button mouse helps!), so I figured, "Hmm...well, always wanted to play with Sonic anyhow, might as well offer."

Jeeze. Me, Sonic, and Magus, Vs. You? You're awfully confident to suggest that...

...I mean, we aren't just going to blindly try to melee you as you block and let ourselves get countered everytime. And blocking attacks from three directions is incredibly impressive if you can do it consistently....

...hmm. Well. I'm up for it, I suppose. lol

I still want to know why everyone wants to watch it.

But hey. I'm sure it'll be a hell of a fight, either way. >:0)

Best answers
Alright man, I hope this is a challenge .. seriously f*** no offense to all you out there but there are so many n00bs I cant stand it. But im axious for this all 3 of u who are willing to fight me email me and tell me when u will be able to play .. :cool: Ill be waiting .. hehehe

And blocking 3 way melee isn't that hard It's extremley tricky and can get annoying but once you get the hang of it, its a piece of cake

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Son|Gohan
Alright alright. If you want to fight with us just email me, [email protected] or visit clan website!! http://www.darksaiyen.cjb.net

I am axious to fight all of you!!!!!

Snow1586/ z gotenks why do you want to watch this so bad??????????

Oh and it will just be me fighting you non-clan members. Don't worry. It will be a challenge. FOR YOU!
I wanna see if you can beat sine {ape}'s

Are you saying your a block wh***?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Blocking all three of us is one thing. But how do you fight? I'm overly aggressive; it is not uncommon for me to find myself pummelling the living crap out of an enemy that is still blocking. It still does damage, so I continue to hit; in fact earlier today I managed to hit my friend about a dozen times before he successfully countered.

The block/wait combo won't work well in a three-on-one. There'll always be someone nailing you in the back anyhow. Hell, it doesn't work well one-on-one sometimes. But blocking technique is only half of the equation. What do you fight like?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya I have to agree blocking is one thing but fight is different too....

Best answers
Well, the way I fight. Im giving an example of say . . . 2 on 1. if there coming at me, there is bound to be a time difference, so i block one, then the other then teleport obviously, then swoop towards one hit him, *if he blocks i teleport again* then teleport again and go for other guy. I dunno if that give you an idea of how I play, But i too 'pummel' my enemies.

And Gotenks, I'm not a block whore.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Son|Gohan
Well, the way I fight. Im giving an example of say . . . 2 on 1. if there coming at me, there is bound to be a time difference, so i block one, then the other then teleport obviously, then swoop towards one hit him, *if he blocks i teleport again* then teleport again and go for other guy. I dunno if that give you an idea of how I play, But i too 'pummel' my enemies.

And Gotenks, I'm not a block whore.
I didnt think you were^_^.

There are 3 people not just 2. So the 3rd guy wil slam you to the ground.

Even if there were 2... What if the person you blocked first teleporedt away then as you were hitting the 2nd he hit from above.

Best answers
As I said it is very unlikley they are going to hit at the EXACT sametime, I will have time to react. Dude, I can't explain/think of every scenerio and explain it. I just . . . Do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom