Clan Fights!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they would stop spamming up this topic with crap like that and .....-|DS|-!!!!

and if they dont then i have the right to kill everyone causeing problems in a horibly violent and bloody manner

Best answers
We'll fight you, although hotmail isn't working :\ . So I can't e-mail you. I will soon as I can though.

Best answers
NICE SIG SaiyanPride!!! sry just had to say that anyway well i should check out the Off Topic more often and maybe i wouldnt have missed so much...:S but anyway since its still alive ill go ahead and do this.

Well im the Co-Leader of the clan [=TM=] so if u wanna challenge me or somethin like that pm me. Thx a bunch!:yes: :D

Btw my AIM sn is CSNemo9 if u cant reach me in my pm box ALTHOUGH its empty so i think i should be able to get it. But if u cant then i m me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~{ape}~ is accepting any challenges. If you would like to have a match with us, just visit our forum. (Site under my sig) or you can contact me at:

AIM : killuA p0M
E-Mail : [email protected]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-)SnS(-GMan would like to challenge [=TM=]*Nemo9 in his server, as long as I do not have high ping (100+). This will be a 1v1 match and Nemo can choose the rules. If you accept, reply back.

Best answers
Fine Gman but if i win i dont want to hear any more of ur ****!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom