Clan Fights!!!!!!!

Best answers
*Hibiki

If your in a clan and wish to challange another clan or just challange anyone willing to fight just post here in this topic*

I'm the leader of a clan named -|DS|-. As you can see from the title we need a clan to go up against us. There will be a minimum of 3 players from each clan to fight. (Disks of anykind will not be tolerated in game). I promise you, you will not be disapointed.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moved to off-topic.

Best answers
hiya. i am -|DS|-San Gohan and son|gohan is my leader. i just wanted to say that anyone who has an esf clan should really fight us since we want a real good challenge and we REALLY promise a good fight. so plz fight us!!!!!

Best answers
I sign in as a completely random suxor noob with no clan. Also, could we NOT use melee scripts.

Best answers
why dont you ask ~{ape}~ see if you can take them on or TM

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Hello, I am not in an actual 'clan' more of a 'guild' we are just a bunch of tagless people lol, but the guys I can get are pretty good, i'll have to ask them though.

Best answers
Alright, APE. Nice of you to accept hehe. E-mail me [email protected] for a time when you think you will be able to play. Some time this coming weekend preferably. Visit our clan site for more info .. and ... stuff ..

URL
www.darksaiyen.cjb.net

Any one else want a clan match just post here

Oh Yeah and Magnus, you e-mail me to. It will be a change to have a challenge for one :cool:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm actualy this could be usefull for clan stuff...

ill sticky it and change it a bit

Best answers
What do you mean you will stick it?? you are making this perminent or something :S:S

Best answers
Ok, Well I posted it there. Hope you accept, you will NOT be disappointed! *If you accept*

Aight if anyone else wants to have a match with us POST HERE

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, I'll take on any non-ape clan by myself. 3vMe. You will not be dissapointed.

Best answers
Heh I remember you from the vegeta thread...

Anyways, I highly doubt you wouldn't even be able to beat me one on one. Dude I took on five people by my self and i was raping them . . . Im not trying to sound like a bragger . . . But I dont think it would be worth our time. Thanks anyways though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really your that good? I would not mind to fight a 1 vs 1 with one of your clan member. I'am from the |::Z::| clan my name is |::Z::| Gotenks {ssj2}. P.M. or find me on aim my SN is Snow1586 If you wanna fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom