City of Heros?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
has anyone heard of this game?

http://www.cityofheroes.com/

looks pretty sweet, you design ur own superhero with powers you want and its a massive online RPG...... well yeah, it looks awesome, i hope my pc will handle it :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. A friend of mine told me about it last night at 3:00 AM. I was so tired :p.

I did some reading on it. Looks like a lot of fun will come out of the game. I may buy it :].

Best answers
My friend played a demo to it. It has a lot of potential. But that was like two years ago. Why isn't it out yet?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They decided halfway through to go back and redo everything. They've done that a few times--they come up with a better way to implement gameplay elements and have to start whole parts of the game from scratch.

Nice to know they're committed to bringing a good title to us, though. I've been waiting 2 years for that game.

It's just too bad that all the spoiled brats don't realize that the game is an MMO and will require a monthly fee...I'm sure no one under 18 will be interested once they hear that part.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been playing MMORGs and assorted other 'pay games' since I was younger then 18. It's not really a problem. While it may turn off some cheap people who don't realize that to have an online game they have to pay Gamemasters to regulate the game, and develop fixes for the bugs that are imminently discovered.

Anyway, I've been in interested in CoH for awhile. I preordered it, and I get a insured betatester place. Yay. As well as a flashier way to use the universal 'sprint' power.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just hope the combat is more action based and not so stiff and formulaic.

My friend intends to be a supervillain, if it's possible. He wants to go around and try to screw up heroes who are trying to do good things. lol

He has no income, though, so I doubt we'll have to worry about him. hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom