christmas tree thread- the first christmas thread this year! :)

Green Dragon

G
Well if really want to know Christmas tree are not Christian at all. They are Pagan in origin. The Christmas holiday is an adaptation of the pagan winter solstice rites. Pagans in northwestern Europe conducted a yearly celebration which is remarkably similar to the Christmas we know today. Also, as alot of people know, Jesus Christ was not born on Christmas. It's simply the day choose for various reasons to celebrate his birth.

Lid

L
Dragon is correct, but the use of the American flag is very arrogant in patriotism. If I were to put an Iraqi flag there let's see how well that would go over.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cut the crap about flags or whatever ur talking about, this is just a freakin lil small game...compete or dont post at all -_-

ANYWAY, what is christmass without a santa claus >.>

http://www.picturehost.co.uk/free.one/xmastree.jpg

**edit**
Btw freewebs wont work for this, if u dont have an account older then 7 days, since if u just made a new account, max upload size of pic is 750kb
And i dont think you should limit it to 10 items but just as much as possible untill it gets a bit too messy =P

Bolteh2

B
lol.. it's like santa is going to crash into that true american christmas tree :p

*hint*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahaha opteh, nice one hahahahaha

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not really christmas related, but certainly fits the overall mood of the picture as it stands

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now all we need is teh muffinman :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MY bush edit originally upset too many people on IRC, hence

EDIT V. CANADA

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom