Christmas Ideas

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hey guys so I don't know what I want for Xmas and that doesn't help the people who want to get me gifts so lets see what you guys can think of:
About me: 20-25, loves outdoors, videogames, sports: NFL, Soccer, Basketball, Lives at my own place so I have bought a whole bunch of new furniture/electronics and cookware coffee maker, and umm thats all I got so try to think of things that could either cater to me or hell just say what you want for xmass and i might steal it

thanks guys!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're 20-25? What kind of commute do you have..? I mean, that's some serious relativistic time dilation.

In seriousness, you can't go wrong with white rum.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yea i was thinking alcohols would be nice, but i dont want to sound like an alcoholic...

"What do you want for Xmas?"
"Oh you know, a single malt whiskey would be great, or better yet some Cazadorres or patron!"

but yea the range on the age was to include people on the forums who fit that range and see what they want, i'm 23.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vodkas, Gins, and Whiskeys won't make you sound like a drunk. Now Patron, Gin N' Juice, Hypnotik, and **** like that will.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gins will always make you sound like a drunk, as will vodka. Keep it to whiskeys, brandies, wines and cognacs. Keep it classy!

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gins will always make you sound like a drunk, as will vodka. Keep it to whiskeys, brandies, wines and cognacs. Keep it classy!
^This.
A good old wine would be great to enjoy afterwards with family and friends.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If all fails you said you bought lots of furniture. So how about straight out cash. That way you can spend it on what ever you will need in the weeks after christmas.

Best answers
How about RAM for your computer to make it faster???? How bout the new Star Wars Old Rebuplic game???? How bout a pull-up bar that you can get that attaches to the doorway?????? Maybe you can ask for a local theatre or gift cards to your favorite resturant????

:smile:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
buy a gun and save yourself and your family from wild animals.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1 Get money of family as pressent
2 go out and get a load of hookers for a massive gang bang
3 merry christmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom