Chou Dragonball!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good, but i dislike the scale, everythings really small and the energy attacks are just really inanimate... I dunno, it looks good though i like the combo's and stuff.. but everything is so small and fast =\

Best answers
oh looky ita da old "dragonball z" 2d arcade fighting game,just in 3d now with a few more combos >.<

the only that this game is sharing with dbz are characters and nothing more!
it looks pathetic and no one on this planet should ever play it!
:no:

there is a reason why i bought myself a ps2 for 110 bucks last week!

Best answers
the game looks pretty good i wonder wut console its on and is it gonna be relase for US?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That looks like more of an arcade game to me. The kame reminded me of a Shinkuu Hadoken.

DMW

Best answers
oh your right it is an arcade game,i thought it was a psp game when i saw it on gamespot.But i was wrong.This does look good,like the combos.To bad budokai 3 wasnt this fast paced,but then its made by diff ppl so its gonna be different.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like the combonation of DBZ and streetfighter...Hopefully its converted for a home system/handheld

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's an Arcade game.

DMW

Best answers
its made by capcom,which is why you see those old streetfighter elements in there.

Best answers
A makeover of the old butoden fight system, methinks.... Woot, but... lame.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DMW said:
its made by capcom,which is why you see those old streetfighter elements in there.
I was gonna say, it reminded me of Marvel vs Capcom. Looks descent, though I wouldnt buy it if it ever released.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it looks kinda cool, actually. I like the fast-paced fighting system, and the way it resembles old school fighters. It looks pretty balanced to me, I'd love to give it a shot if I ever came across the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey no fair in the past ive made a forum about this game and i guessed somebody deleted it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom