Chicken pox

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the U.S., they give little kids a vaccination against the Chicken Pox. Supposedly, my little brother is never supposed to get it in his life now.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember one kid getting it in my subdivision, and then all our parents made us spend the night at his house.

It was hilarious.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember one kid getting it in my subdivision, and then all our parents made us spend the night at his house.

It was hilarious.
That's the smart thing to do...might as well get it over with while you're young.

And thanks for the pic Dan. I wouldn't recommend using milk though lol.

Best answers
Well I don't exactly know specificly if it's weak or not but as a kid I always had to take shots cuz even tough the house was warm I'd get a cold easaly
That's a common misconception. Temperature has nothing to do with the likelyhood of getting a cold. The reasons why people get them is because they are cooped up in a house with other people. People get colds in cold weather because they are indoors with other people (obviously to stay warm), thats why you don't usually see people getting colds in the summer or other warm periods.

But yeah.. from what i can remember when i got them, theres really not much you can do, just tough it out i suppose.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you dont really need a vaccination. the only reason you would get one is if one of your family members didnt have it as a child. cause, yeah, its far worse for adults. generally, kids develop a complete immunity too it the first or second time they have it so its a waste of money otherwise if its not dangerous for them too have chicken pox (which it usually isnt)

Best answers
Luckily, I over came chicken pox as a child. I think you really need to hold a pox party so you can give it to children. Do whatever it takes to infect them, including spanking them for being naughty ;O.

Best answers
**** i always have runny nose,blocked nose, colds or watever i think aswell but i just take nasel sprays and it goes away, im starting to get paranoid to thinking that i have a weak immunity system

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom