Chicken pox

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I ****ING HATE IT

There's supposed to be a cream that doesn't make it itch but it does, tryed tooth paste ( some people told me it'd work) but nothing. I can't even freakin go to bed cuz of this itch! And I know I can't scratch so what am I supposed to do to get rid of it?

PS: acording to wiki cuz of my weak imunitary system I got a 30% chance to die

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You really have a weak immune system at your age?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You really have a weak immune system at your age?
Well I don't exactly know specificly if it's weak or not but as a kid I always had to take shots cuz even tough the house was warm I'd get a cold easaly then as I grew up I still got colds easaly, every winter it happens for like 2-4 times and I have it for a week. While the other kids/guys have it once or none.

edit: when I was 14 I had to get shots for 1-2 months to make my imunitary system better.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's good for chicken pox, although taking a bath in it is something only Eric Cartman does, you're only supposed to rub it on the sores.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty sure calomine is the name, which shouldn't need to be translated.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Out of curiosity, is this your first time with the Chicken Pox?

And were you ever vaccinated for the Chicken Pox? I'm just curious.

There is a really simple solution to your "itchy problem", and you dont even need a cream =].

The trick is to "Scratch" without actually scratching. Don't use your nails to scratch because it'll actually "irritate your skin" and it will itch even more.

but if you gently rub the itch with the smooth part of your finger, you can satisfy the itch, without actually irritating it.

The itch is all in your mind.. u dont need to scratch it =]

that's my advice =o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

There is a really simple solution to your "itchy problem", and you dont even need a cream =].

The trick is to "Scratch" without actually scratching. Don't use your nails to scratch because it'll actually "irritate your skin" and it will itch even more.

but if you gently rub the itch with the smooth part of your finger, you can satisfy the itch, without actually irritating it.

that's my advice =o
That's wonderful advice, rub your fingers into your sores, then as you do, touch other parts of your body and spread the rash. Ingenius, if you do nothing else, don't scratch, don't touch, hell don't even look at them. The itch is not in your head it's what the sores do to you. Buy some camomile if you can find it, if not, watch a movie or do something to distract you from thinking about it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Two words:

Oatmeal bath.

Seriously it sounds ridiculous, but when I was younger and had the pox my mom put me in an oatmeal bath and it was a freaking miracle. You might need special oatmeal though, I can't remember if I used a special kind.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

that's my advice =o
No way.

That's wonderful advice, rub your fingers into your sores, then as you do, touch other parts of your body and spread the rash. Ingenius, if you do nothing else, don't scratch, don't touch, hell don't even look at them. The itch is not in your head it's what the sores do to you. Buy some camomile if you can find it, if not, watch a movie or do something to distract you from thinking about it.
I'll try
Two words:

Oatmeal bath.

Seriously it sounds ridiculous, but when I was younger and had the pox my mom put me in an oatmeal bath and it was a freaking miracle. You might need special oatmeal though, I can't remember if I used a special kind.
I don't think they sell it in romania, I wiki'd it.
chicken pox at such a late age?

****ing ouch
I know...

edit: I'm not shure if was ever vaccinated against it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
PS: acording to wiki cuz of my weak imunitary system I got a 30% chance to die
Yeah man.....that's my bad, I gave you the article on measles. You have chicken pox, which isn't lethal at all, only ****ed-up cases die from it, lol.

Best answers
No way.

I'll try

I don't think they sell it in romania, I wiki'd it.

I know...

edit: I'm not shure if was ever vaccinated against it.
As far as I know you don't receive chickenpox vaccine, it's just something you get once or twice at a young age, or in rarer cases, adult age. It can be more dangerous to adults (dont know why) but I'd recommend calamine

Moooom bring me some calamiiiineeee

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys don't have OATMEAL in Romania? That's like one of the simplest foods ever. Thinking about it makes me want oatmeal.

Anyways good luck with the pox. I remember them being horrible. Until the oatmeal bath.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys don't have OATMEAL in Romania? That's like one of the simplest foods ever. Thinking about it makes me want oatmeal.

Anyways good luck with the pox. I remember them being horrible. Until the oatmeal bath.
Nah I never heard of any rolled plants ( read a discription of them and it said they ware some rolled plants)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oatmeal is like a warm cereal that you eat...I dunno what you're talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom