Chibi Trunks or Futured Trunks?

Which Trunks you like better?

• Future Trunks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chibi Trunks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
I peronsally dont know which Trunks i like better they both are badass and are both pretty dang good so tell me what you think caz i know a lot of yo guys know what your talking about...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Definitely Future Trunks. There is just something about Chibi Trunks I don't like. He is ok, but I think I prefer Future Trunks.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Ryuma
Definatly Future..

Hes so much cooler anyway
Thats a fact Chibi Trunks isn´t a power to count on...

Buu317

B
In my opinion I think that chibi Trunks is better. He's better because he is able to go SSJ in a very early stage. Goten and Trunks also were the first kids to do the fusion dance which is pretty cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i read a suggestion.. making a new character of GOTEN and chibi TRUNKS as one character.. so i say keep future.. and have the GOTEN n CHIBI TRUNKS :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Future trunks > Chibi trunks

Tapion's sword!!! And cooler transformation looks if you ask me.

Best answers
I agree to i was j/w what everyone else thought and thanks for replying makes me feel special ;) j/p

Best answers
Originally posted by Buu317
In my opinion I think that chibi Trunks is better. He's better because he is able to go SSJ in a very early stage. Goten and Trunks also were the first kids to do the fusion dance which is pretty cool.
so was future trunks, he was young when gohan died and then he went ssj casue he was sad when gohan died, in the future trunks video :), anyway i prefer the longer haired, huge huge spiky ssj hair version of trunks, when hes fighting cell, than the one that is in beta now, but thats just my opinion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goten is lazy. No need for him. If theres no need for Chibi Trunks, then stick with Mirai Trunks. K?

Best answers
Future Trunks is totally the best, what i dont get is how did Chibi Trunks go SSJ so easily at a young age, when it took Gohan's death to make Mirai Trunks go SSJ.......o_o

Best answers
i think cuz future trunks started training later then chibi trunks cuz vegeta was dead and since vegeta was alive, he was able to train with him before tournament

Best answers
Ahh that could possibly explain it. BTW I like your sig, Fat Buu ownz! :)

Best answers
simple reason is that Chibi trunks has vegetas arragance, which is what I don't like, I prefer Future trunks because he seems to be nicer, And doesn't have that arragance.

Best answers
Future Trunks is the man, come on Ultra....

Now I don't know what Goku was talking about when he said that there was a problem with Ultra. The fact that it is a slow form, and yet Brolli seems to have no problems with speed in that form? Perhaps he just needed to get used to it, because it seemed to serve him very well.

Best answers
thats because brolly had a power level of 10000 when he was born, goku had a power level of 3 and trunks probably had a power level of 1 when he was born.

Scruffie

S
Future Trunks, duh...

He has a sword, and swords are cool. He has a kick ass jacket, jackets are cool.

cool + cool = Uber Cool= Trunks

See? It's mathematics people!

I love where he goes SSJ and his jacket dissolves in movie 8!

Best answers
a sword and jacket are not cool, i like his pants:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom