chibi trunks new move

Best answers
heya guys...i just got done watching the Bio-Brolli movie...and trunks did the kamehameha in it...so i think this would be a good move/replacment move for his burning attack since that sucks...but ya just though i would like to let u know cause he needs stronger attacks

Best answers
No. Every one knows kamehameha already burning attack is at least unique and i think its actually stronger than kamehameha or at least it should be. It depends on you PL

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Khh is way stronger then burning attack, look at charge times and how burning attack differs from nearly every other beam attack in the game (blinding people, sure you could say the same about solarflare, but solarflare costs more ki).

Burning attack is not crap, it's just not ment tobe used as a beam for power struggles, it's more of a tactical thing since trunks is more of a melee charcter more then anything, he's also getting the flame thrower (the move he used to finish off frezia after he sliced him in half). There's also been suggestions of adding buster cannon or finishing buster before (finishing buster as abeam or buster cnnon, I don't remeber it exactly but there is a thread on it).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Burning Attack is actually a powerful move in the show/movie. In ESF it is very weak.

Now in the show, Trunks uses it for tatical advantages. He called out Frieza's name then waited several seconds before firing the blast. Trunks knew that Frieza would jump out of the way if he did this, so he anticipated where he went. Frieza jumped up and Trunks cut him to pieces.

So in short, no Burning Attack should not be replaced, it should be made into a Ball attack so you can have more advantages over your opponent.

Best answers
welll i could care less about future trunks...i was talking about chibi trunks....i think he does burning attack as a kid but still....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chibi Trunks won't be added, nor will he receive the Kamehameha Wave.

It's a useless discussion.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Burning Attack is actually a powerful move in the show/movie. In ESF it is very weak.

Now in the show, Trunks uses it for tatical advantages. He called out Frieza's name then waited several seconds before firing the blast. Trunks knew that Frieza would jump out of the way if he did this, so he anticipated where he went. Frieza jumped up and Trunks cut him to pieces.
You clearly contradicted yourself there. If i was a dbz fighter i wudnt use more powerful moves as a tactical destraction, it'd be a complete waist of energy, and rather retarded. You'd use a light blast and then attack while the enemy is destracted, remember an amount of energy like a kamehameha usually takes a bit of a characters stamina, making them slower to react as they sit there and pant while the dust settles. Burning attack (used twice, once vs frieza and once against the androids in trunks's own time) was used quickly and he then engaged the enemy, not something that you could really do after firing a blast stronger than a kamehameha.

If you think burning attack is a bad beam, try replacing generic beams with it, it really pisses people off.

but yeah chibi trunks isnt ever gonna get into esf.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
'Chibi' (is it really that hard to say Kid?) Trunks was going to be part of Gotenks, and Gotenks was to be added after Tien. Tien has no chance of getting in, which means Gotenks, Goten and Trunks won't either.

Also movie content isn't added anyway, so no Masenko for Future Trunks (movie 8) and no Kamehameha for Trunks. I'm surprised you didn't mention the attack he did to Goten in the Tenkaichi, that goes by the name 'Final Cannon' in Budokai 3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im with Ravendust, Gotenks was to be added if it could be completed before the team had finished their own work on 1.3, but that was under the condition that the Tien project could be finished as well; you guys seem to be taking forever on the Tien project, it has literally been MONTHS making just one character; as for chibi trunks being on his own, whats the point? Did he have any unique attacks in DBZ? No..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tien fell when it came to animations, everything else was finished. If only someone would make a Tien model that could use the Goku skele properly and make maybe 20 extra animations for his moves, he'd be ready for 1.3.

Gotenks could use Krillin's skele, of course, nobodies started on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom