Cheating KI Bots

Best answers
Do any of u that use the bots think they cheat!. I think they do cuse u cant ever hit them with a melee attack and they power up faster then u and they always seem to shoot there special attacks faster to;/ i can name a hole list of stuff that they do;( i dont no what do u guys think?

Best answers
Yea thats true they always seem to hit me when im not even close to them:\

Best answers
hahahahah.. may be they messed with there ex_jnterp
if you change ex_interp value its going to be very wierd.. if you shoot 9 feet of your enemy still you hit him ..

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Heretic
Do any of u that use the bots think they cheat!. I think they do cuse u cant ever hit them with a melee attack and they power up faster then u and they always seem to shoot there special attacks faster to;/ i can name a hole list of stuff that they do;( i dont no what do u guys think?
I think you're a bit right for kibot 3.0/3.1 so most of the things i fixed for esf bot 2.0. They mostly block your melee so you can hit them of you do it right, power up is much better cuz they do it like normal players would do. And for the faster attacks they can prolly do that cuz they always powerup when players don't see it so maybe thats why

Best answers
i really dont mind it that much i just wish that when u go to melee them they dont teleport and i think they have infinite KI cuse i went to attack one and it teleported like 15 times then it shot me with a special beam cannon and it dident even finsh saying special beam cannon it fired at specal;/

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well the teleport thing is true cuz they can powerup when you don't see it or do it when they aren't allowed to do it so it look likes they have infinite ki.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can actually hit them, you just have to use a technique,

1) target them and go towards them and dodge attacks then hit them

2)turbo fly towards them while targetted, then they will teleport away, just follow them where they teleport evently they wont beable to teleport anymore so you give them a good wack:laff:

got to admit, they are alot better than akimbots, kibots actually give you a challenge to test yourself, but with teh akimbots, they attack there own team and stand around waiting to be killed:S

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i swear they use aimbot or something, all there moves hit you perfectly, unless you teleport at the last second

Best answers
well, of course they use some sort of aimbot, how else would you expect a program to hit anything??
There is a form of aimbot written in the kibot code so that they can AIM at you...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hehe bots don't have aimbots. But when the skill is on max the aim is perfect (fixed for esf bot 2.0)

Best answers
hahahahaha yeah they cheat lmao :D my god there just better then you. if you wanna beat a bot its very easy to do:

Dodge the attack and tele-swoop to them and BAM you can hit them around the map with eas.

BTW you did a nice job there Me they realy do "PS" ;)

Best answers
Bots are computers. They arnt flawed like humans in some ways.

Mog

Best answers
will the new bots still have infinite ki in b1.1?
i hope not cos its really annoying! :(
...atleast give us an option if they do

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the harder the bots the better you get and more of a challenge

Best answers
haha..yeah they probably do cheat, or you can cheat yourself
type stuff in the console...sv_gravity...sv_maxvelocity...real fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom