Cheating death for esf?

Best answers
Well is there?? If not honestly its time to face facts things can be changed to cheat on esf, I would like to have secure servers especially when 1.2 comes out.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, it's not needed. You can't cheat in esf, all you can really use is an aimbot or speedhack which are both useless since they were designed for cs... Youu would probaly play better without those cheats actaully. Besides, that would screw me over since I got kicked off all won servers for cs beucase I USE to cheat in cs...

Best answers
Exactly why its needed....yes other servers are around so go to those. So I am sorry but I have run into 3 ppl(probably the same guy) in stargate server who uses many cheats and when he dies he freezes the server(devil hack). I would like to go into SERIOUS servers without this happening its just BS. Also Hybrid, aim hacks can ruin the game quickly. Give someone frieza or buu then it just gets stupid. SO all I am asking is for the real servers out there to adobt cheating death its just a better outlook. And QUIT speaking of designed for..are you that naive...hacks are hacks..hacking ppl are smart(the ones who develop them anyway...they need a week(probably ALOT less) to adapt it to esf.

In the end I just want a hack free game..and I want to have confidense that when I lose its not because of a hack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see how you can really cheat in esf... an aimbot that follows someone when you swoop is maybe the only thing, but that's not even gonna be worth anything in 1.2. Same with beams.. it takes awhile to get there and they can teleport, pretty worthless...

Like hybrid said, you'd do better without it... So I don't think you need to worry.

And just my opinion, I doubt the guys that create the "hacks" for CS would do them for ESF, how many people do you know that love and play cs so much that they design hacks also play esf?

Best answers
Kama you miss the point.....alot of ppl cross over all the time and if they are the maker or know somene who makes them can easily get simple mock up version so they can go in and laugh when they take you out with a finger laser without having to pay attention..if your good you can exploit a hack in esf...and like I said whats wrong with just using it just in case..I mean what real hl player does not want a secure server? I am just incouraging a new standard in esf server awareness.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cheating is totally possible in the current version of Half Life. Everything from speedhacking to infinite ki to infinite health; I've seen them all. Luckily not everybody is doing it, and hopefully once everybody ports over to Steam the number of cheaters will reduce even further. Don't worry about it, cheaters are rare in ESF.

Best answers
I think I know who Raiderson is talking about when he says fingerlaser. Eh? Am I right Raids-daddy? Maybe someone you played yesterday in a server?

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
remember? 6 directional swoop? aimbot would be more awkward to use now.. since you can go in all directions.. escaping that is

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, with swooping it will be a lot harder since it's in short boost, instead of long 3 second boost... You get more of an advantage of swooping in multiple directions rather then constantly heading strait on.
I could still see a aim bot being used for the fingerlaser and whatnot though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno. I've only seen maybe two people who might have been cheating in the whole time I've been playing. Gotta kinda wonder how valid this all is...

Best answers
Would you happen to know these cheats you speak of but i will only use them in lan game with bots please tell me what the are and send it to [email protected] thanx ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In my opinion this is ridiculous and the result of Crap-Strike paranoia.

Best answers
Believe what you wish, but I dont see why ESF couldn't support Cheating Death. Alot of mods are starting to do it, including Natural Selection which alot of servers have as mandatory. And PCJoe. I have a present for you. AIM me at TEBologna if you wish to learn more :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom