Charging while moving

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how will this work, i seen the goku kamehameha teaser but he just did some flips back.

quick suggestion: you press f to fly, what if you hold it rises you up fast. the opposite of when you press f you fall.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Kai_Tracid
you press f to fly, what if you hold it rises you up fast. the opposite of when you press f you fall.

hmm not only did that sound stupid but u can already do that jsut hold jump when u hit fly and u go up :p

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah you move up slow, im talking about moving fast

and whats with this popularity contest smart ass comments

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u want to go fast hit the teleport buttion stupid :p

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ignore these flaming hypo-critic idiots, eventually they will be covered in there bull ****

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err right u keep talking to ur self

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no ur not... u just think u are :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahahahah happy place eheh oh

no really im sure this must have been fixed in the beta but in the alpha when your flying and have turbo on moving forwards back side to side is faster but when ya press jump to go up you move up at non-turbo speed

ultrassj_vegeta

U
k this suggestion is kinda stupid.....fly up and down?? fast?? U CAN ALREADY!!! look up and press forward while flying...... and if u want faster hit turbo....

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah you gotta look up, i just want faster gameplay dawg, why you gotta hate B?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
k this suggestion is kinda stupid.....fly up and down?? fast?? U CAN ALREADY!!! look up and press forward while flying...... and if u want faster hit turbo....
how stupid are you what if you want to look down while flying up, especially now in the beta cus ya can charge while movin:S

Best answers
He hopw stupid are you!!! LT

Quote:
how stupid are you what if you want to look down while flying up, especially now in the beta cus ya can charge while movin

If you just look down and press the back button you go up fast !!!!! (and yeah if you don't look totally down you don't go straight up but you go up and just as fast as when you look up!!!

So play the alpha and you already would know!!!! And why do all of you (like arrogant Hibiki) flame the guy when he just asks for a simple and good question in which even I would like the answer!!!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
calm down on the flamming guys... In the beta, you usually slow down to 1/2 speed, or you cant move at all(for moves like Big bang, Final Flash, SBC, ect...)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -=[SSJS]=-P.A.T
He hopw stupid are you!!! LT

Quote:
how stupid are you what if you want to look down while flying up, especially now in the beta cus ya can charge while movin

If you just look down and press the back button you go up fast !!!!! (and yeah if you don't look totally down you don't go straight up but you go up and just as fast as when you look up!!!

So play the alpha and you already would know!!!! And why do all of you (like arrogant Hibiki) flame the guy when he just asks for a simple and good question in which even I would like the answer!!!
i didnt say look totally down you retard and what you said wouldnt cover all circumstances, and i was only flamin him cus he flamed he so get off my back:S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom