Charged Swoop

Is it a good idea?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe. Some flaws in it. (Please explain why.)

• Terrible Idea (Also explain why.)

• Total voters
The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I believe that Swoops should be charged up, instead of just clicking and flying. Here's how it would work:

You hold the secondary Fire key (Mouse2 for default) and the charge bar appears. The longer you hold the faster your swoop would be, and the more dust that would appear (Like when you were powering up), then you would release the secondary fire key to start swooping. The downside to going faster though is not being able to control it easily. If your doing a fully charged Swoop, it'll probably just be a straight line and be easy to dodge (If you see him in time.) If your pointing directly at someone when you are fully charged, you should swoop then all of a sudden zanzoken toward him, but have a split second delay before you can actually melee (Balancing purposes.)

Positive Posts please. :D

This hopefully should make melee even more interesting. :]

[Edit] If this has been mentioned before i'm sorry, and will delete this thread.

Best answers
That would turn this game into a "Turn-based game".

I always like my idea of having mouse1 to charge/dash at opponent and if you dash/charge right into them it causes a knockback reaction with minimal dmg and mouse 2 = chain attacks

you can hit people up to 5 times with chain attacks(more like combos for those who dont know chain atks)

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
How would it turn this game into a "Turn-based Game". I'm not understanding how your following that. ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would you want to charge your swoop, that just makes it more unrealistic to the series, swooping wasn't something that took a lot out of the Z-fighters, and that would also just slow the game down immensly. I think the ESF team is going for a fast-paced mod here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quit making suggestions for melee, Advanced Melee is on the way.

Best answers
Hence, charged swoop would make this a turn base melee system(imo).

Best answers
This would also make it the melee struggle and would be fun. Two guys charge at eachother with the same power in their charge and then melee struggle (quick punching, kicking, like in the shows.)

Yes!

Best answers
Originally posted by Master Asia
charged swoop would make this a turn base melee system
I agree

Originally posted by Od1um
This would also make it the melee struggle and would be fun. Two guys charge at eachother with the same power in their charge and then melee struggle (quick punching, kicking, like in the shows.)
Actually, we are talking about swooping, not melee itself... PSing has nothing to do with this directly

Best answers
i also dont see how it would be turn based b/c of this. i think swooping is fine the way it is (xcept u should be able to tele while swooping) but i dont think that this idea would make it turned based. if u could explain y it would help.

Best answers
it would be turn based, cuz one guy would hit, then recharge, the other guy would hit, recharge, etc

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
Quit making suggestions for melee, Advanced Melee is on the way.
i agree to this

theres no point at all in suggesting stuff for a system that wont be used

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom