Character Sprite Folders

Best answers
You know how when you go into sprites and all the sprites are just there.Well I've been thinking if characters can have there own sprite folders so when you go into the sprites folder you'll see Goku Gohan ect.This way you can customize 1 character's sprites.For example, you would be able to change Goku's kamehameha and not Cell's.Is this possible?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe that this is possible, they would just have to change where the game reads the sprites from, just like how they have different folders for the models.

I can't imagine it would take much to change where they do read the files from, just a little more work on the team's part. I doubt it would be implemented anyways because the team is hard at work with other features at the moment.

Best answers
One of the main reasons I thought of this is so you can change Cell's sprites (including the model) into Brolly (or any other character) without changing anything else.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
does Gokus KameHameHa look different to Gohans, Krillins or Cells one ???
so there's one sprite how a KameHameHa should look like ...

play with default models/ sprites and all should be fine

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nretep what he is talking about is if somebody uses a completely new model for Goku, such as say... Tony the Tiger or something. That way if he changes the kamehameha for that model, he wants it to only be for that one and not change Krillin's or Cell's

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom