Character Intro

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I have an idea: what do you guys think of an intro-sequence for the different character-types?

For example: As sayian you start racing down from the top of the map in your Sayian Pod. While you fly towards the battleground you can slightly controll where you're flying, so you can kinda determine where (on the map) you want to start.

Do you get the idea? I think it would be cool to see HOW you got on the battleground and not just *Pop* and you're there.

So what do you think? :)

Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
yea would be nice,but it would be hard to animate this all i think(sounds, aura,graphic,etc)!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As nice of an idea as this is, it doesn't really fit with the game to me. I mean it wouldn't be too hard to make in my opinion. Though I am not a coder, you could make the Space Pod spawn from the top of the map and decend but this feel like a better idea for something along a 1v1 game in my opinion.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can fly to the place where "you want to start" in seconds from any side of the map, so the suggestion is useless.
However, to avoid the "*pop*, you're here" respawn style, it could be made to look as if you've been teleported to the battleground (you know, with those teleport stripes and all).

Last edited:
Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It just sounds like a "Hey I've spawned over here" announcement

Gives griefers a nice target

hleV's idea is more subtle

Force Pit Member
Best answers
But in essence, it is a good suggestion which one might not think about so much! Find a way to spawn instantly but without the *pop*. How about some type of camera angle, like in the ESF movies, where your character flies in from a distance, and gets closer to the camera, ....and a quote. "Now I'm ready to fight" (Imagine Goku).....then full stop (you are in 3rd party view afterwards). Or you can do it without the talk and have him just go power up stance, aura burst, so you get the feeling he is ready when the sequence is done. This could take 3-5 seconds.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
You know that substitution jutsu system from NNK? What if something like that was here, just instead for spawning/respawning, basically you are given a few seconds to decide where to spawn, then akin hleV's idea, you spawn with that teleport animation...or something.
Hope I am making sense here :V

And then there were none.
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
This is quite an interesting idea. I like your enthusiasm. I think we should discuss this in greater detail. I'm not very creative, but I can see that
if the team were to develop on this idea (in whatever form they see fit) it could add to the overall enjoyment and sense of "realism" for the players.

The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I like the idea.
Very.
Much.

If you worry about griefers - just make hit's impact and damage barely detectable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom