character in menu

Best answers
Hey,

u know when u press TAB, the menu whit the scores the names and ping appears. Can't the team make it so that also the charcter appears: like esfnoob is goku

Bye

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finally, a reasonable suggestion, i vote 100 % yes, cuz when you join a server you can't tell, wich characters are played most, first you have to check it put how many people are using the same as your, if it seems there are to many in your oppinion, you have to swtitch to another charcter, this takes time and frags. So please, put it in.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that will be sweet cuz sometimes im confused who is who and plus I wanna know how many people are using this char to get another.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I support this idea as well, it's just like on TFC, cept I think both teams should be able to see who's who (not just their teamates) or that could be server-controlled with a cvar.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I , too, like this idea. I usually dont want to be some1 that every1 is using, and i wouldn't know who they're using til i look at them, so with this it would help me a lot :) nice idea man ^_^

Best answers
naw satan cause den if dey no whoz who den it kinda would be a opening of attack sorta like say a team has goku goku 2 of gohans 2 krils den deyd choose players stronger even knowing deyd find out any way its just a better i dea to let just ur team see whos who.. but on second thoughts dis idea is great i reckon it would help in a big way to ur team mates so ya cyas

____PEACE___KEEP_____IN____TOUCH____ [H]elzehe[N] lives long so smoke a bong

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think that there was a suggestion for a CVAR for using servers with
only one player using same charcter and never two using same char...

but that was a long time ago!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think thats a great idea but i totaly agree with Gohan ssj 4 only your team should know what caracters they have

Best answers
yes thanx. but in other words i agree with this idea very much just not agreeing with satans idea. :p soz bro ehe any way good idea who cares if it was once said its good because many people are thinkn of an idea like dis n must want it in.. is if the admins could think about this dudes topic it would be good.. okay cyo :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you should be able to see even enemies chars ... then you could see, who you're fighting with, without scouter ... you know what moved they have, etc

the point is: it's like in DBZ ... the knew which enemies they had (except when Cell appered ... noone knew him)

but I would suggest to make it a three-state CVAR (off, team, all)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom