Character Form Sounds

Best answers
My suggestion is that ESF has different sounds for each form of a character. For example, Goku has a set of sound and SSJ Goku has another set of sounds. This would be useful to us people who customize stuff >_>

Yes, I am fully aware that it would take up more space :/

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
It would take up more than 1mb as each characters sound files right now take up about 2mb each but yeah it would be cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be useful, and practical. If Perfect Cell sounds like Imperfect Cell it'll sound stupid, Saiyan voices get deeper with each transformation too. And Buu's changed a heck of a lot with each new form. It would be hard though, they'll have to triple the amount of sounds they currently have, plus some characters didn't use certain moves in certain forms i.e Gallitgun for Perfect Cell.

Best answers
Agree with that, I wouldn't want to see a Perfect Cell talking like an Imperfect cell. It will be the stupiest character in ESF seen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well each character already has its own sounds. And buu&cell already have different folders for their transes, so that will be ok. I don't think there should be a new folder for each form of every character. I know I won't use that kind of customizations. Does it really bother you that goku and ssj goku sound the same? maybe ssj3...
But imo only characters that each transformation really changes their voice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DracoHeart said:
Agree with that, I wouldn't want to see a Perfect Cell talking like an Imperfect cell. It will be the stupiest character in ESF seen.
like in the Budokai games! Yet they still haven't fixed it >.>

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, keep in mind, that there not enough sounds from the show for each form in ESF. That's why this probably would not work.

Best answers
Mmm... that's true. Like some of their sounds come from the movies! (ex. Trunks' death, Vegeta's Galit Gun)
But if it's just the way the sounds are now, using the same sounds for transformations and base form, that could work too. If we have two separate folders with the same sounds, we can edit both sounds...

I was thinking about this if I used Chibi models but there are no good sounds >_>

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could edit the tone/key of the sound, like they have been breathing helium. Would be a cool addition :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The other alternative is to find some voice actors who can do realistic impersinations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom