Character Battle Royale, Grid B

Who is the winner?

• Albert Wesker (Resident Evil Code Veronica)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
In reality it would probly come down too Super man Vs Raiden(and no i dont know who would win) but i do know how the tier list would work

Dante would probly come in 3rd cause he's a demon and lets face it T1000 would get f*ckin smashed by Darth vader let alone a big mentaly powerd demon with psychotic weapons

4th would most likely be Gandalf the g*y cause he's a wizard(nough said)

5th Akuma would probly own the sh*t out of everyone else on his own(Vader would probly give him a good run but in the end he would kick his ass Sideways)

the rest are from games i've never played and in all honesty shouldnt be their.

Best answers
In reality it would probly come down too Super man Vs Raiden(and no i dont know who would win) but i do know how the tier list would work

Dante would probly come in 3rd cause he's a demon and lets face it T1000 would get f*ckin smashed by Darth vader let alone a big mentaly powerd demon with psychotic weapons

4th would most likely be Gandalf the g*y cause he's a wizard(nough said)

5th Akuma would probly own the sh*t out of everyone else on his own(Vader would probly give him a good run but in the end he would kick his ass Sideways)

the rest are from games i've never played and in all honesty shouldnt be their.

That's your opinion. All of them are ascended beings, who could be considered gods in their own right.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate superman with a passion, but unfortunately he's too overpowered NOT to lose.

Best answers
And with a wopping 17 votes total, Superman is the winner. Looks like the boy from Krypton's got a few more tricks up his sleeve.

Description:
Raistlin Majere and Dante are the first to go down, dropped by the lightning from Rayden's eyes -- their bodies are liquified. Kratos nearly manages to kill Gandalf but then the both of them fall into a long pit and neither survives (miracles only happen once there Gandalf!). Darth Vader uses his lightsaber to slice off Wesker's head, and throws it at Superman but Superman catches it and throws it back so hard, it shatters Darth Vader's respirator unit and he dies a long painful death. Akuma's hadou disintegrates the T-1000, but then Akuma is melted by Superman's eye lasers.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vader should have force choked everyone, and force choked superman's heart =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom