character balance

Best answers
beam struggle with vegeta and u lose? because your not holding q for block and mouse1 (left click) for pumping ki into the beam and going turbo to use more ki. if he has more ki then he'll win, and if u go into a wall or ground u get crushing damage.

and gokus kamaha kills one hit while gallitgun has to hit twice to kill. spirit bomb can be block but the mini one is greater even when half charged vs the half charge big bang.

and i dont know where u get beam struggle from i was talking about beam teleport charging like goku does in ssj form, he can teleport using 3 on keyboard the ki blast but vegeta cant. im a vegeta user, like vegeta, and think since he burns ki a little faster then others he should have something equal to goku since goku gets solar flare and spirit bomb at form 1. vegeta should have an ape form in form 1. and mouth blast kills like spirit bomb and is blockible like spirit bomb.

dragonball x is not drawn by any dbz or gt team (funamation)
its drawn by some people that made an expansion for after gt with some story line and plot twist. there is like over 500 episodes of the db dbz gt x combined. i have just about all of em on vcr and dvd (havent watch all them 999 times to memorize bs like you kiddies do on cartoon network) so if i get something wrong or a typo then oh friggity woopty doo.

and i dont even know why u guys are complaining/talking about gt or x, this game/forum is about dbz not those.

once again i say, i know wtf im talking about son.

pwned back - k thnx no re noob?

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VuLLs said:
beam struggle with vegeta and u lose? because your not holding q for block and mouse1 (left click) for pumping ki into the beam and going turbo to use more ki. if he has more ki then he'll win, and if u go into a wall or ground u get crushing damage.
I do all of the above and still lose. the fact is that Vegeta's ssj moves are stronger than Goku's end of story get over the fact that you're wrong.

VuLLs said:
and gokus kamaha kills one hit while gallitgun has to hit twice to kill. spirit bomb can be block but the mini one is greater even when half charged vs the half charge big bang.
We're talking about ssj here its true that Goku is stronger in normal form, but after transformation Vegeta has stronger techniques. I assume this will be balanced in 1.3 with the next level transformations.

VuLLs said:
and dragonball x is not drawn by any dbz or gt team (funamation)
its drawn by some people that made an expansion for after gt with some story line and plot twist. there is like over 500 episodes of the db dbz gt x combined. i have just about all of em on vcr and dvd (havent watch all them 999 times to memorize bs like you kiddies do on cartoon network) so if i get something wrong or a typo then oh friggity woopty doo.
If its not drawn by any DBZ or GT team than IT IS NOT OFFICIAL AND THEREFORE FAN-FIC Whether on vcr, dvd or manga is irrelevant. and if you say that you haven't watched it 999 times like us 'kiddies' do than...
VuLLs said:
wow people dont know the dbz series as well as i do i suspose... sigh.
This statement is obviously incorrect.

VuLLs said:
i know wtf im talking about, son.
pwned back k thnx no re noob?
Obviously you don't...go home 'son' you can't beat me

Best answers
unlike you that sits at home all day with mommy and daddy because your under the age of 18/21 i have a life and job, i dont have time to watch 99999 movies 99999 times to make a point for some infantile immature flaming punk kid that likes cartoons as if it were his life.

unlike u i will end this little flame fuid by being the mature one and putting you on ignore. obviously your a/an typical Attention Deficiet Disorder (A.D.D.) kid lusting for replies in flames.

-edit-
lolrofl @ vullsn00b? wow look your sig was removed cant read son? looks like your the noob... word of advice" old saying goes look into the mirror before you condradict other people.

pwned once again - k thnx no re ? stfu & stfd son.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm glad you decided to give up. It was so obvious that you had lost that you had no choice but to end it...and block me too? My feelings are really hurt that some guy I don't know has ignored me, and if its true that you have a life and a job what are you doing playing a game based on a cartoon aimed at teenagers? Its so obvious that you're like 5 years old and you know nothing.

Best answers
sigh... just waited to see your reply and the only reason i play the game is because my son and daughter play n watch the cartoons. im a involved good dad and support my kids by giving them some of my time.

obviously u do not know that impliment of life as you are a (A.D.D.) kid lusting attention in a mere forum, i gave suggestions to make mine and my kids experience better; as they do not know how to use forums none the less i do not want them experiencing bs kids such as your self flaming them and trying to start fights.

and now ur officially muted so anything u have to say after this is going to be a mere fact proving of your A.D.D

- have fun talking to the wall.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL! you are the pinnacle of lame

Best answers
Man from what i just read you're wrost poster than me Vulls, but i don't your bad player cause battle you before. Hey have notice that you can't throw any more on '1.21 esf. Goku teleports because thats trump card i use it. Piece of advise when
they teleport they usally abuse from behind. Sometimes from the sides. Use Solar Flare and teleport once to the left and 93% of the time it works for avoiding hits whether for melee or beams.

Best answers
f9 = radar...

even with solar flare they can still see your red dot. and teleport - recharge ki - teleport away till the flash runs out. your english is poor and i do not understand half the stuff u stated above.

like as for the "but i don't your bad player cause battle you before"...

i never played you before and if i did it was prolly week ago when i just got the game... im much better now since then.

and u can throw in 1.2.1 esf u prepunch then hold mouse2 to throw. goku is lame and vegeta is the true saiyan warrior and should be the master of all saiyans as his father was! :p

-edit-

pinnacle? im the peak of lame?...
rofl the correct word is epitome mr "know it all".
but a nice try on a comeback none the less... not.
n thnx for proving my ADD point. as i can not read your edited message now that your muted i know your prolly whining more but have fun talking to the wind.

Best answers
Sorry I have kind of have bad English. The radar is not exact. Its like this I don't think your bad player cause i haven't battle you before. Its bug for throwing on my esf it does two combo before it throws. By the way theres bugs Vegeta too. But small ones

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If he's muted me than how can he see that message which is after he muted me?

Pinnacle -The highest point; the culmination.
i.e. Out of all the lame people in the world you are the most lame.
Whether or not you read this is irrelevant. Anybody who reads this thread will know who is the better of the two

Best answers
[A]ncient said:
i suggest rocky and vulls should have a final showdown in ESF
HEHE
i suggest droping the flame wars besides he is to much of a jerk to face me. and if so would cry about sensu bean whoring or combo trick whoring. either way just drop it i muted his insolent infantile immature ass and i suggest u do the same.

if u look at post by user all his post are attention lusting.
quite sad.

Best answers
Ok Vulls, seriously, stop throwing round assumptions that people have A.D.D, cos he doesn't. Also, "the pinnacle of lame" is grammatically correct, as is your synonym "epitome", by saying you're the pinnacle just means you're the lamest there is, and I happen to agree with him, because so far you've raised, as far as I can tell, around 2 valid points:

1. About IceSilver's English being bad (which is something any person would notice without you pointing out, but at least they uses full words and makes an attempt)

2. The part about Dragonball X being a fanfic. But that has absolutely nothing to do with the thread, much like what you've said after your first post in here.

obviously u do not know that impliment of life as you are a (A.D.D.) kid lusting attention in a mere forum
Obviously you do not know the proper context for the word "impliment", despite your reprimanding of Rocky. "Impliment" means a type of tool. Perhaps you're calling your children tools of life? Learn what words to use and what can be used before you try to prove how good you are,but just turn yourself into a joke.

This debate has been going for too long, both of you be quiet and leave the other alone, your argument has nothing to do with the thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL @ Silent Bob summed it all up there

Go back to your *cough* family and stop playing games. speaking of that if you're a quality parent why are you on this forum all the time? or playing esf? maybe because you are the biggest liar and you're about 7 years old and nobody likes you?

maybe someone who isn't muted by this clown can tell him what i said.

Best answers
wow look the word impliment up k thnx. its not a tool.
impliment is like implying that there is a fact of life that people feel and live by. he does not know that impliment of having attention and thus lust it by spending 3 hours in the forums. i went off these forums at 1 am and when i came back at 3 he was still on posting crap. i check by time of post.

impliment is like a degree of occurances. not a tool or in other words an item. type impliment in microsoft word and look it up k thnx. nuff said i know my english i major in it from college days so stop trying to nerf people and be another ADD kid with your 13 post.

-edit-

also have stuck to thread main idea... i suggested ape form for vegeta and i get flamed for it saying vegeta is stronge nuff and i dont watch the friggin episodes so people are like there is ssj3 waah waah cry me river i'll call for you the waahmbulance.

Best answers
As for the heat seeking feature (no-one ever said freiza's discs are heat-seeking, its not an AIM-9 ;) ) you say for freiza's disc, do you really think that 2, homing instant-kill discs will not make the game imbalanced.

Ive been playing ESF now for some montha and i have never played on a map with senzu beans, and hardly see any riverside maps. So i dont know from where you come to that conclusion. Buu is in fact godly(he's the only one that can replenish his health), if something has to be tweaked about him, he has to be nerfed imho.

edit: these might seem irrelevent, but i was reading the last page :laff:
I wont continue the flaming. You ppl are doing the best at getting this thread closed.

Best answers
esf_riverside in 1.2.1 patch the beans are in the river at both ends they are black. u cant see them because of a coding error made by the esf team. get a sensu bean remodel fix to see them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He doesn't stop making an ass of himself...Somebody needs to tell him. If he's so smart he would notice that I'm from AUSTRALIA so his 3am is totally different to my 3am.
And he's also the nitwit who claimed that nobody knew the DBZ series as much as he did. Now he says that he doesn't watch it. Now tell me, what kind of father or adult for that matter is on a forum for a video game at 1am then comes back at 3am.
What a loser.

Best answers
I said i wont see any riverside maps on the server list :rolleyes:......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom