Char. Questions!

Best answers
Hey, I love the DBZ story but I haven't seen all of it and I have some questions about some charicters!

1. Who is Pikkon, and what is he famous for?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pikkon is a green warrior that Goku meets in the Otherworld. He's stronger than Goku when they meet, and he wears a weighted turban and cloak like Piccolo, with attitude to match. He completely owns Final Form Frieza and Super Perfect Cell in seconds, which even Goku admits he couldn't do. His attacks are the Thunder Flame (a sort of cross between the 'Flamethrower' and the Final Flash) and a Whirlwind attack. He draws with Goku in the Otherworld Tournament due to a technicality, and appears in Movie 12 too as a distraction for Janemba.

Next question!

Best answers
Cui was a high-ranking officer in Frieza's army, who was pretty damned jealous of Vegeta back in the day. Vegeta killed him when they ran into each other on Namek.

Best answers
Cool. Ok, I've heard alot about zarbon and dadoria. What did they do?

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mattman243 said:
Cool. Ok, I've heard alot about zarbon and dadoria. What did they do?
Zarbon and Dodoria were 2 of the favorite henchmen of Freeza, (ginyu force were THE favo though of freeza)

They were stronger then goku and vegeta in the saiyan saga, but they only started to show up in the namek saga, and vegeta was stronger by now,

Vegeta totally 0wned dodoria, after hearing what dodoria told him (that freeza destroyed vegeta's planet),

And Vegeta first got 0wned by Zarbon after he transformed (zarbon first was a good looking guy, then turned into an ugly big guy), and captured vegeta.

Vegeta escaped later, and then met Zarbon again, this time vegeta killed zarbon without much effort, he hitted zarbon right through his stomach (ohh messy), and killed him off by blasting a beam right through his body.

pictures of the scenes between Vegeta and Zarbon.

Ahh those good old days, back when Vegeta had that cool armor and had that great attitude. /me whipes tear from eye

Best answers
If you need more information for characters and stuff, you can always go to a site that has it like pojo.com or something

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.myfavoritegames.com is the only fansite I can really reccomend. All the others seem to be inaccurate or just obsessive masturbating over the Saiyan forms and little else. The FUNimation site doesn't give nearly enough info and the Toei site is in japanese :p

But I prefer questions here because we can discuss it ;)

Best answers
Kool, thanks guys! Ok, here is another one:

4. Who is Porunga? It seems that he was sommoned on earth! Help! ;D

Best answers
Porunga is the Namekian Dragon, summoned by the Namek dragonballs.

When all of the Namekians were wished alive, Guru was revived, and thus so did the namek DBs. They were then all wished to be sent to planet Earth (Nameks, DBs and friendlies), for safety.

Best answers
Ok, here is another one:

Who is janemba??? I've never seen him before the new DBZ game that's coming out for the PS2...He looks like a fusion between Super buu and Cell! O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Janemba was an evil demon overlord who had his spirit cleansed and put into a vat along with other evil spirits. One day the vat exploded and covered a young demon in his spirit, causing him to be reincarnated as this:

He was so powerful (and innocent) that he morphed the Afterlife into a fun, colourful alternate version. Eventually Goku realised what needed to be done and defeats him by going SSJ3. Janemba then transforms into this:

He again morphed the otherworld into his personal manifestation (purple, spikey, dark). He fought Goku, who even as SSJ3 couldn't beat. Neither could Vegeta (SSJ2) so they fused together into SSJ2 Gogeta and beat him to a pulp, which also restored the otherworld and the dead spirits. All this happens in Movie 12 - The Fusion Revival.

Best answers
Wow, no wonder I've never seen him before! ;D I still think they stole the design from Buu and Cell... :S He sounds like a cool char! I want to see the movie now! :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well there is no way to buy it, unless you get it shipped to your house but then again it would be in japenese. so your best bet is downloading a subbed version from somewhere...

but to be honest its not all that great, ok lets get back to question asking!

what is the other world? (even tho i know this one >_<)

Best answers
Other world isn't heaven or hell it's where the universes fighters (that got to keep their body) go to train for eternity. At least I think thats it :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah sorry I was un-clever and confused Afterlife with Otherworld. Afterlife is where you go when you die, from there you go to HFIL/HELL, Heaven, or Snake Way.

Otherworld is where the universes greatest fighters go to recieve training from Grand Kai...after completing a mandatory 1000 years of training on their own for a single lesson :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom