Changing the Gohan shield?

Best answers
Gohan's shield absorbs Ki attacks, save for some things, and explosions. I was thinking, maybe instead of having his shield absorb the attack, the shield struggles with the beam?

Like, maybe Gohan can have beam struggles using his shield. Someone sends a Kamehameha at him, and he brings up the shield. As things currently are, he becomes immune to the Kamehameha unless the user blows it up at the right second. I think he should get into a struggle with the Kamehameha through the shield, that way players don't throw attacks at Gohan just to have him absorb them all...

Best answers
well his secondary attack of the shield helps stop beams before they reach like if you throw it at an ssj goku fully charged khh it will stop it for like 5 seconds giving u a chance to run away

Best answers
[F.co]Kirby said:
well his secondary attack of the shield helps stop beams before they reach like if you throw it at an ssj goku fully charged khh it will stop it for like 5 seconds giving u a chance to run away
I'm aware, but do you really think it's right to absorb the attacks, like they never existed?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually there is a high risk with the shields when you absorb the energy your energy starts to deplete as well if you run out your left defenseless not to mention if your gonna hurl the energy back your left vulnerable for 3 seconds

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom