changing discs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was playing BFP and the frieza disc would home on to you like the mechmod homing missles would. it was so fun dodging it trying to get away from it. it wouldn't home exactly, but have a wide range to turn, but the point is that it would home on to you. a way to dodge it could be to wait next to a wall, and jump out of the way right before it gets you.

a lot of you might say it might overpower the disc, im sure of it, but it was so fun dodging it, and looking back at the disc still coming after me :talk: wonder if anyone feels the same. also the disc didnt travel fast either, maybe it should travel the speed of flying with turbo

Best answers
Actualy that would realy be nice. I too liked playing with it in bfp

Best answers
Same goes for me..:D Teleporting from it just inches away from me since there was no afterimage :). To add this esf Freeza would use half of ki and it would be like bfp otherwise i could be unbalanced :).

But im in for this imkongkong (y)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
would be cool if you could lead the disc back to frieza, and teleport before it hits you to hit frieza back and chop him in half =)

Best answers
it sounds good, a bit like vegetas kiensan in the super butoden series it follows the char around but is very small

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It does sound like fun, but dodging a disc all day and not being able to do oter things would get tiresome.

Best answers
Rocky87 said:
It does sound like fun, but dodging a disc all day and not being able to do oter things would get tiresome.
Teliport , Swoop , Melee.
Sorted.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DracoHeart said:
What is BFP?
bid for power, it WAS a dragonball mod for quake 3 arena for pc. It was then changed from dragonball to some generic characters due to some legal problems. check www.moddb.com and look under quake 3 mods. you'll find the website through there. you will need a retail version of quake 3 to play the mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom