Before the official release date

Set it up like this:

24-04-2012
(E-mail)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Can you please make the description more clear ? Release date of what? The bf4 , the esf:f ?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How are you gonna determine who won when the release date hasn't been decided? Is this just a shallow way of trying to trick a release date out of the team?

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
How are you gonna determine who won when the release date hasn't been decided? Is this just a shallow way of trying to trick a release date out of the team?
In that case, it's just stupid way to do it.

Capt'n Red Beard
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
i never meant that i mean that i'll buy the Premium (i won 100 000 nok in lotto)

Best answers
I've been speaking/reading/writing the English language my whole life and ID Duont UDNStANDW HR TU SIYAn?! I seriously think this should be deleted as it's not only incomprehensible, it's almost trollish and it's under the wrong topic question mark.

If you want to give away a BF4 that's cool, but you're saying doesn't make sense as the release date hasn't been announced, the team might not even have a date in mind as things are still being worked on......... Do another date like when Congress can agree on how to spend fiscal money so I can do my monthly drills. Something like that.

--- edit ---

I've been speaking/reading/writing the English language my whole life and ID Duont UDNStANDW HR TU SIYAn?! I seriously think this should be deleted as it's not only incomprehensible, it's almost trollish and it's under the wrong topic question mark.

If you want to give away a BF4 that's cool, but you're saying doesn't make sense as the release date hasn't been announced, the team might not even have a date in mind as things are still being worked on......... Do another date like when Congress can agree on how to spend fiscal money so I can do my monthly drills. Something like that.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
The ESF team don't even know the release date themselves. What if BF5 comes out before ESF?

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The vital flaw in your plan is there is no date for a date

If you want to run this comp for real, try again

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The guy is just trying a guessing game, go easy on him.

The only flaw is that the release date may be years off, making this thread obsolete until then.

Best answers
The guy is just trying a guessing game, go easy on him.

The only flaw is that the release date may be years off, making this thread obsolete until then.
I don't even want to entertain the idea that the game will be released YEARS from now 8( Last year and a little bit of this year I felt like the game would be released either late this year or before mid 2014, but with the new destruction being added I'm thinking like either 2nd half of 2014 or even 2015.

Day by day man, day by day

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I don't even want to entertain the idea that the game will be released YEARS from now 8( Last year and a little bit of this year I felt like the game would be released either late this year or before mid 2014, but with the new destruction being added I'm thinking like either 2nd half of 2014 or even 2015.

Day by day man, day by day
Well actually i think the destruction is not the biggest slowdown. It's the lack of modelers , that could finish the maps and characters. Also slowdown is the bugs that they are dealing with , also in the end they must optimize everything, so it works at it's best.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yes. And all that potential feature creep that is really needed...

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Firstly Destruction was never promised, It was always a "If it doesn't slow ESF too much" thing

Secondly either change the competition or the thread closes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom