Chakra-X's Sonic Flash Movie!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah the black sonic was wicked sick but I don't remember that in anything. >.>

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be "Dark Super Sonic". He had a small scene in "Sonic X", I liked the idea, so I incoporated into this. In my movie, that is what happens when Sonic focuses on the negative side of the Chaos emeralds. Now I know this sounds firmilar to something, but I can't remember what...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omfg dbz ripoff!!!11!

hedge hogs.... big explosions... memories...

Best answers
dude that was kickass. the only beef I had was the voice sounds and sound effects were a tad loud. On my plantronics headphones it made them sound very.....staticy, even on low volume.

I give you 10k Kudos.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the next movie, you should do more frames for each thing, thus making it even more smooth and professional like. The artist who did the Yu-yu added great detail. If you did something similar, the movie would rape hardcore.

Suggestion on the second movie... Please have a crazy, if not gorey battle between Dark Super Sonic and Nazo.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, if I ever make another Sonic movie (I am planning an original movie for my next), I might have Dark Super Sonic get some kickass scenes in a mini-side-movie.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Actually, if I ever make another Sonic movie (I am planning an original movie for my next), I might have Dark Super Sonic get some kickass scenes in a mini-side-movie.
That would be bad ass. You should make his appearance more grand and dramatic next time. This one was too fast and not flashy enough.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shadow used guns, I made him use one to purposely fail *hint*

Ya know Kidboy, since you love that Dark Super Sonic picture, I'll leave you with this of the 3rd part:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know he used guns... but he could of done something more original and menacing

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Shadow used guns, I made him use one to purposely fail *hint*

Ya know Kidboy, since you love that Dark Super Sonic picture, I'll leave you with this of the 3rd part:

Looks ****ing pimp. Add more detail to the rocks bish!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy ****ing **** Chakra, that totally rocked my ass! o_O

I just watched part 1, and I'm about to watch part 2. :3

****ing awesome ****, man! Well done! :yes:

Best answers
OMG Chakra. Part 2 was fantastic. Possibly the best animation i've ever seen in a flash movie. One thing I did notice was at the begging of the super sonic fight, it made FireFox freeze for a good 5 seconds.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I dont like it actually because it was ripped. A good effort alltogether but nothing impressive. I find stuff like this is way overrated on newgrounds, while the authors are proclaimed amazing animators but have ripped everything, and what seems to be done on their own looks hilariously wrong compared to what was ripped. If you want to get better at animation Chakra try a frame by frame animation without copying another animators work, or at least make it clear that you copied the animation.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra, more detail. Can't stress that enough. Beautiful work as always though. I love how you added some of the sonic games things, like the rings and the 1up jingle.

Do I sense Super Sonic, Super Shadow, Hyper Knuckles and Turbo Tails fighting against Nazo?

Best answers
Nice animation, but sometimes (read: quite a few times) the drawings are way off, especially the hands and body anatomy..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm i dont usually watch flash movies only if their hilariuos, but this was was quite asuming, so i kept watching, would love to see the updates ;) gj!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom