chaining of melee attacks

Best answers
suggestions
A) make an OPTION for the player to have an auto-view/auto-center on the enemy he is melee-ing meaning if the player is targeted your view is locked on to him and you will have your ooonent at the very center of your crosshair while meleeing him . the view can be deactivated if you change your attack from the melee. This is if you want to make a better chance of chaining your melee attacks because its obviously hard doing so when you hit your opponent flying so far.

the OPTION stuff what i meant is for this feature to be enabled or be disabled to the players will if he wants to manually find the enemy or enable the locking automatically. you know some sort of cvar ex "cl_automeleelock 1 or 0". so if the player thinks this featere is for sissies he can turn this off :)

this suggestion is just for the melee :)

that is all ty

and lastly esf blade, thanks for the bots, your a 56k savior!!! keep up th good work with the bots!!!

happy meleeing everybody!!!

Best answers
sumtimes when i dash zeroing in on the opponent it doesnt hit him even though he's at the center of my crosshair and i have to teleport back and repeat the dashing again and again
yeah ive had this problem before, its annoying..
i dont like the idea of the locked on thing for melee cause when i melee if im blocked i teleport and come from behind and hit within like a sec so they cant react.. if there were a locked view id be screwed on that one...

Best answers
that is why i suggested it as a cvar for clients to turn it off:)

um now the bad stuff, sumtimes when i dash zeroing in on the opponent it doesnt hit him even though he's at the center of my crosshair and i have to teleport back and repeat the dashing again and again

end besides this problem can be eliminated with my suggestion as because the view is automatically centered by the computer perfectly and so your punch/kick will be a sure hit to the enemy when dashing

Best answers
hey guys wadda ya think?? do you thinks this should be imlemented because I think some people might have advantage of this especially for thoese people who don run their res on the monitors full capacity(you know bigger pixels??):D

IM BEGGING I NEED THIS MWHAA!!!!:cry:

Best answers
definiatly no...

there are already too many people who uses melee ALL the time where you might get them off your back.

if this was going to be implentet then it was be even easier then piece of cake to use melee....

my point being that melee is already to easy to use and if this was made then this mod's homepage could just aswell be

www.melee.com ^^

Best answers
its just locking onto the enemy, i mean i also find blasting my kiblobs with a mouthblast a lot more effective than melee, i mean i balance it out, if i find that there is a bit of a crowd, i go teleport away to my signature blast otherwise if i see only one enemy at the moment then thats when i pummel the guy.

look it could even solve this issue:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sumtimes when i dash zeroing in on the opponent it doesnt hit him even though he's at the center of my crosshair and i have to teleport back and repeat the dashing again and again

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this I think is because it wasnt centered enough when you tried to hit your oponent especially when your transformed because you swoop to your opponent much faster making it harder to target him, i mean whats the use of making yourself fly faster if your just gonna have a harder time just trying to hit your opponent. my suggestion i think can solve this issue, even though you would fly faster your oponent is perfectly in the center of your crosshair, its just aid, like autoaim. and as i suggested if you dont like this feature this can be deactivated through a cvar :)

well ok in those series did you ever see goku ever missing a punch just because he couldnt hit him, i mean hed be the biggest dumb ass fighter if he ever did that(which he certainly did not)

and lastly, i know its easy to use but its too damn hard targeting. i think you really need this because the maps are so HUGE that id have to get my head close to the screen just trying to target my opponents smaller than an ant. big headache for me really :)

Best answers
dude are you playing on newbie servers or something? as far as i know people knows how to hit the enemy atleast 90% of the time... and thats too much imo...

Best answers
i run in a lower res so everytime im gonna try, its just moving my crosshair until i see it red, its way too slow on the max res about 9 to 15 fps

Best answers
get a better computer..

may be harsh but c'mon can't you see the end of esf if this was implented???

Best answers
thats money and i dont have it:fight:

well the sole purpose of this was to chain melee attacks good(what im pissedely trying to master) and fix som dum issui about not being able to hit your opponent sometimes

the best deal for this is that if you dont like it can be cvar deactivated :)

Best answers
thats not the point, that i don't like it...

let me explain it easy...

lock mode for melee = Aimbot for counterstrike...

and thats the truth.. think of it like that.. even if its deactivated for me.. then all other melee only's would be using it and bang you will not be in the for 5 seconds before you would lay on the ground again..

Best answers
and thats the truth.. think of it like that.. even if its deactivated for me.. then all other melee only's would be using it and bang you will not be in the for 5 seconds before you would lay on the ground again..

DAMN i love watching that in the series

i mean it gives it a better feel like in the show right?

and its not counter strike, the maps way TOOO HUGE form me to aim preceiscly:)

Best answers
alo its already like in the show.. u get hitted to the grown alot already...

and you can hit everything even if the map is big if there was auto lock on..

Best answers
the aim i was suggesting was just for the melee.

right when you hit your opponent and he goes flying somewhere outaa site and you wanted to chain with another punch, its purely just for that. i mean its just to bad if he wold recover just because you still had to look for your opponent

and i think that chain meleeing will use a lot of ki so the pummeling wont last long:)

Best answers
what if you hit him to the ground the first time, then you can just wait for him to stand up and with the auto aim you will hit him to the ground again and again.. it doesn't take much KI then..

would be froustrateing for the enemy..

Best answers
That's why I was making a Script for a combo melee so you just don't hit him once..
but enough people said it's cheating or Cheap so I scraped it..I still have them tho =o..
I can do it manauly anyways but till it gives the game more of a dbz feeling..

Right now I'm getting pissed when you can't hit a guy or lock on like there's mad delay or something I hope this gets fixed in 1.1

Best answers
lock on melee would be stupid cause then it would be way to easy to use but also new people could use it for blocking purposes just lock on and hold the block key and the person meleeing them could neve land a hit. and with the chain hits they arnt that hard right now so whats the big deal?? and as for turning it off it wouldnt matter if i turned it off cause my enemy could use it and just take it easy to beat me in a melee battle.

Best answers
atlast someone can understand me, thx old school hero :p

as i said earlier, auto lock for esf would be like aimbot for cs..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom