CHADO-KUN!!! Bleach 239 ***spoilers***

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Omfg, I knew there was a reason I loved him. Let's all hope that Uruhara goes with those three. That will be quite an awesome posse.

Best answers
Cool chapter, but my favourite is Tatsuki. I don't think Urahara will hop along unless he plans on finishing the War at the same time. Ishida is already breaking the promise he made to his father... Still i can't wait for the next one...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jariroth said:
Ishida is already breaking the promise he made to his father... Still i can't wait for the next one...
Ya, I liked how the very first thing he did once he got his powers back, was go break his promise, lol.

Anyways, that was a sweet chapter, can't wait to see those 3 start tearing it up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jariroth said:
Ishida is already breaking the promise he made to his father... Still i can't wait for the next one...
Did he really? Think about it...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm having this gut feeling, that Ishin will tag along.

Imagine Urahara saying, "oh there's someone else coming as well." Ichigo " Huh?" Ichigo sees his dad climbing down the stairs in his regular outfit. Ichigo:"What, that old fart ? He's not of any help!" And then Ishin turns into a shinigami.

Best answers
wheres_warren said:
Did he really? Think about it...
Well if Ichigo and Urahara are not counted as Shinigami then he didn't break it:

Cold Steel said:
I'm having this gut feeling, that Ishin will tag along.

Imagine Urahara saying, "oh there's someone else coming as well." Ichigo " Huh?" Ichigo sees his dad climbing down the stairs in his regular outfit. Ichigo:"What, that old fart ? He's not of any help!" And then Ishin turns into a shinigami.
I don't think Isshin will jump along unless Urahara goes too. But he might come after them to help Ishida, Chad or Orihime. But certainly he is not going to help Ichigo, at least he ain't gonna admit it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The point im makng is ichi isn't really a shinigami anymore.

Best answers
Point i'm making Ichigo still is Shinigami. Being Vaizard doesn't mean hes not a shinigami, he's still a shinigami just with hollows mask. Get my point?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ichigo isn't really a Shinigami, he is a guy with Shinigami powers. But he is in no way associated to the Gotei 13. Neither is Urahara at this moment. But on other forums, rumors have it that Urahara is part of Aizen & Co. Now I'm a bit skeptical about this, but it would be possible.

Best answers
Guy with shinigami powers = Shinigami, no?
Sure i understand Arrancar are hollows who have obtained shinigami powers, but Ichigo is Shinigami who has obtained hollow powers. I don't think his father separated Soul society shinigamis from other shinigamis.
(Or is Ichigo true blood shinigami or true blood "guy with shinigami powers"?)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No you are a Shinigami, if you are part of the Gotei 13. I don't know if you watched the latest anime episodes, but Ichinose (who is actually a Shinigami) said he wasn't a Shinigami anymore because he left the Gotei 13. IMO Shinigami is more or less just a title.

Best answers
I don't know if you know this but latest anime episode was just a filler?
You know something, that never occurred in the manga...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I know, but the the fact he said he wasn't a Shinigami BECAUSE he left the Gotei 13, doesn't change anything filler or not. He basicly said, if you are not part of the Gotei 13, you are not a Shinigami.

Best answers
Well maybe you can think so. But i don't believe anything that happens in fillers... Just because the story is just made up by some random idiots, probably picked from street outside the studio.(Needless to say i hate fillers...)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I think Ishida's dad meant not to have dealings with the SS shinigami again, because they were pretty much at fault when Ishida's grandfather was killed. He'll probably think of Ichigo as okay.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It could very well be that as soon as Ichigo & Co. reach the Hueco Mundo, Ishida will go solo again in order to save Inoue, and leaves after that, they do have some kind of special bond. And that he doesn't care about Ichigo (thus following his promise(that is, if you see Ichigo as a Shinigami)). Or he just breaks the whole promise and helps Ichigo.

Best answers
Nah, they most likely end up different ways somehow, I just can't imagine scene where all Ichigo, Ishida and Chad fight together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom