Cells Tail

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Description : Cell has the ability to use his tail on opposing players to "absorb" their powerlevel.

Damage : 10 a second.

Powerlevel absorbtion : The same as a kiblob bubble.

How it works : Cell must be behind the person, left click is to grab the opponent right is to absorb. It functions like a powerstruggle with the grabbed victom having to try to break free and with Cell trying to make them stay there. If the person activates "turbo" then Cell will just get more power from absorbing.

Why this is a good idea : It provides Cell with the ability to gain powerlevel faster and with the ability to kill enemies.

Why this is a bad idea : This can be spammed and might enable Cell to transform ahead of anyone else. Also, if Cell already has a higher powerlevel, it might be impossible to break free.

Suggestions will be helpful!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your suggesting a super candy attack for cell basicaly. i mean even buu has to work for his donuts. what your saying is that i can just keep sucking energy from you and if you break free i am free to just do it again and again untill your dead.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wouldnt be exactly a super candy attack. Consider this : You use this move on someone with more powerlevel than you with 100 health. You get 1000 pl a second damaging them 10 a second also. You eventually get 10000 powerlevel from the whole attack, which is 1/10 a donute from buu. This would, I believe, be worse than the candy attack but just something unique for Cell. Or if you see this as to powerful damage wise, you can lower the damage to 5 and make the ability to get away based on KI.

Best answers
although it might sound good, i think it is bad... on 1 on 1 fights cell will be very very hard to beat making an almost unbreakable hold, the only way to get away is to spam him with beams and thats just sad

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if a person had a higher powerlevel (assuming escaping is based on it) then he could get away with little damage and turn around and melee Cell.
-UltraPerfectCel

Best answers
In an 1 vs 1 fight, cells ability wouldnt be usefull, remember, he said he has to attack from behind.
But I think it is a good idea.

Best answers
i think it would be alright, except for the damage thing.
i think it should be more like a power struggle with crushing damage (when you're losing badly your health goes down) so cell has to work for his new power.

Best answers
I can get 1k pl with cell just from 1 melee hit, and I can follow it up with a ki blob or combo for another 10k, and it's a hell of a lot easier than getting behind someone(sneaky or no) to grab them.

Either make the pl gain higher or make the move itself easier.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ud also need to employ a stealth mode cuz the scouter will see you...

Best answers
it would have to be different to a PS that we have now. because if both players hold their mouse button it just goes until everyone is out of ki... which sucks... and wouldn't work for this kind of move.

Best answers
How bout making it a bit more like the old snes games: you have to tap the attack button, and whomever is tapping it faster wins a bit more. Also, the turbo mode will be available to the trapped person to put more strength into it (but Cell cannot). This would make it more like a physical struggle; with the trapped person thrashing about, and Cell attempting to grip tighter so he wont lose hold.

Best answers
This move has loads of ways it can be made fair and used ingame. (This move has also been suggested many times too heh)
One way would be to have a short range limit lower than the buu candy beam, and cells tail stabs the enemy draining there powerlevel to him.
Perhaps his tail should take a certain amount of time to execute too, e.g 2.5 or 3 secs.

Best answers
most people won't cheat using a script tho, and if someone did, it'd be obvious enough to kick them off the server and ban their wonID

Best answers
nah it would still suck. cos people that are good at button bashing would get called cheaters etc.

i like the idea of the move, but it would 1. have to be worth doing if you are cell and 2. not be so spammable it is all people would do. I guess it would have to be balanced in what you get for it and how hard it is to break free from it or perform it.

i suppose it could be like the candy beam. it would be best performed when you've knocked someone down or something. the other problem is animating it. could they make it so the tail extends out and hits someone? nothing would suprise me at this point from what they've done so far...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok you have to be behind the person and they cant be knocked down on the ground. You have to grab them andbegin sucking powerlevel. You dont just stick your tail in there anywhere. Then they must try and escape by holding down the first attack button while Cell can do nothing and drain their power level. The lower their powerlevel the harder it is to escape.

Best answers
Um, now im not too sure.. but wouldn't that require a totally new hitbox???

As for the person who said it would require a "stealth mode"... uh... the whole point of this attack is to use on your opponent when they are caught off guard.. o_O

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i do like this idea!

BUT the only problem is, it is going to be a hard trying to get behind them and obsorbing them, think about it, esf is basically a fast fighting game so unless you have quick eyes and good at targeting, it shouldnt be put in, but this is a good idea for the near future

Best answers
Which is why it wouldnt unbalance the game o_O would take skill and make you work for that powa :eek:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom