Cells missing moves!

Best answers
I don't know if you guys don't know this, or know it and think cell would be to power full, but i'll tell ya anyways.

Cell can do Spirt Bomb and Eye Laser.

well there ya go 8)

I don't know if ya wanna put them in or not, cell would be very good with ALL those moves,

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I dont think they let him do all the moves because he is just imperfect cell form 1 ?

Best answers
no, cell did the eye laser when he was holding piccalo and the army attacked for the 1st time, but he did say that he could do spirt bomb when he was Perfect

Best answers
Cell knew all the moves after dr Gero "researched" their techniques. Cell absorbed 2 techniques while facing the z warriors as well, the FINAL FLASH, and goku's instant tranmission. he bragged about knowing all their moves, Gallit gun, Kamehameha, Solar flare, Spirit Bomb, just like he had all the abilities of all the z-warriors, piccolos regeneration, saiyans power GREATLy increased after near-death (cell after he self-destructed aka Ascended Cell) and the personalities of the z warriors.

remember the idea of making a good game is to make it somewhat fair as well. Especially in multiplayer.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Instantaneous Movement....

instant transmission.....worthless american garbage name...

I don't recall him saying he could use the spirit bomb at all...

considering even goku couldn't/didn't use it as a super saiya-jin..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
U r incorrect!! He does when he destroys Buu!! (I hope I didnt ruin that for u guys)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But was he Super Saiyan when he did it? Since the Spirit Bomb is tied to the kami (Shinto Term meaning Great Spirit) of the world not the Ki of the fighter, not only would being SSJ not matter, It would be a useless waste of energy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahh non of u know what ur talking about!!!!

1. cell knows all moves ecpt for ff, im, and trunkes moves when he is in form 1.... cell says in the mangas that he can use the genki dama and go ssj.. (he does go ssj in the show thats why he has the gold aura)

2. goku cant use the genki dama in ssj cause he absorbs the energy and goes nuts on the bad guy (see movie 7 i think)

Best answers
Excuse my "American Garbage" but what is genki dama? And just to let you know i think the names you use are rediculous as well, we all know what they basically do anyways.

ZuL

Best answers
My name is ZuL. I am new here. Go to my topic in the models/skins forum and reply. And here is the answer for your question:

Genki Dama is spirit bomb, but genki dama is the original name for it. Am i right, guys?

ZuL

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zul plz dont advertise your posts :\
if people want to read it they will
alot of people dont even read the models forum

Mog

Best answers
genki dama is just the japanese translation of spirit bomb

genki=spirit
dama=bomb

Best answers
OH, sounds like it. I dont speak japanese nor do i say other languages versions of attacks/techniques.

for example genki dama = spirit bomb
Instantaneous movement = instant transmission

The "american" versions are just translation of japanese language, which has 17 different dialects, each one differing slightly, which are commonly mixed together.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahahaha!!!!!

sbc is far from a translation.. its more like if the word is to hard to say or type they just make up a name....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom