Cell's Aura

Best answers
I was playing with cell and i noticed his aura is GREEN. YEt if you watch the entire cell saga, his aura is gold, because he has the ssj strength with him in each form thanks to the saiyans....just a thought.

Basically cell's auras should be gold.

*edit* There is one instance 2nd form cell glows purple. But never green.

Best answers
I think its for recognization really. Take DMZ for example. Everyone has a different colored aura, so you can recognize them easier. I mean, it would suck to see just a bunch of bright yellow lights flying around the map. But its a minor detail, it really doesnt even matter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, alot of people would mistake him for a ssj, and i think it would look really stupid. Although its gold/purple on the show, in this instance you dont want to follow the show

Best answers
I see no real problem with it as it is, but if people want to stick true to the show then golden would be more appropriate.

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Krillin
I see no real problem with it as it is, but if people want to stick true to the show then golden would be more appropriate.

I totally agree with that,
don't think it's a problem, but if u want it.
Maybe u should ask it to someone around here?

Best answers
Cell's aura should definitely be gold

Maybe you could see some dead guys fly around him, like when he powered up in front of Piccolo? :devgrin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom