Cell's Attacks Revision

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Following on from my GG/KHH thread, I was thinking, if KHH is superior over GG is there any point in him having it? I mean it's just another, slightly worse, beam. In fact, why give him two of the same type of attack at all? So heres my attack revision for Cell.

1. Melee
2. Ki Blasts
3. Generic Beam/Ball
4. Kamehameha (beam)
5. Solar Flare (blinding)
6. Eye Lasers (laser)
7. Frieza Disc (disc)
8. Telekinesis (telekinesis) (Perfect Form Only)
9. Senzu Beans

Instant Transmission (teleporting while charging beams) (Super Perfect Form Only)

The reason I got rid of SBC is because it's going to be attached in 1.3 (this has been said in the 1.3 outline thread), so it would just be another beam like the KHH. And he learns IT in his Super Perfect Form (to get back to SSJ2 Gohan after exploding).

Eye Lasers:

Krillin talking about Tien's energy in Cell (hence Tribeam).

Best answers
great idea ravendust i remember his using his eyelaser. and although he didnt use tribeam/ki blast cannon the cell jrs did and in turn they are a part of him so obviously hed have that ability. good thinkin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks, you're right he doesn't use it (just as he doesn't use Deathball) but he must have it because he has Tien's cells, and like you said the Cell Jr's knew it.

Cell's Telekinesis:

EDIT: Replaced Tribeam with Frieza Disc (which I forgot about). I'm an idiot :p If Senzu Beans get moved to Slot 0 then Tribeam can be 9 as Cell's blast.

Best answers
I think one of the reasons he has Gallit Gun at semi-perfect form is to stop him being overpowered,and the other reason is basically to show that he has techniques of each and every character. (except Trunks and Buu who didnt exist or appear untill after cell was created.)

The following powerful techniques Cell displayed:

Solar Flare - Tien/Krillin
Kamehameha - Goku/Gohan
Gallit Gun - Vegeta
Special Beam Cannon/Eye Beam - Piccolo
Tribeam - Tien
Frieza Disc/Finger Laser/Telekinesis - Frieza

(In theory he knew ALL of their techniques, but only used those selected few.)

Telekinesis would be a nice blast move, but i think Tribeam might be better so we don't have too many moves from Frieza.
Personally, i'd like to see him use finger laser in his perfect form, which he used to kill Trunks.

Cell Finger Laser

I think to balance Cell from just being the early overpowered green guy with nice stats and all the techniques. He should only have them ALL once you reach perfect form.

Imperfect Cell -
[1]Melee
[2]Ki Blast
[3]Generic Beam/Ball
[4]Kamehameha
[5]Solar Flare
[9]Sensu Beans

Semi Perfect Cell -
[1]Melee
[2]Ki Blast
[3]Generic Beam/Ball
[4]Gallit Gun
[5]Solar Flare
[9]Sensu Beans

Perfect Cell -
[1]Melee
[2]Ki Blast
[3]Generic Beam/Ball
[4]Kamehameha/Gallit Gun/Special Beam Cannon (beam)
[5]Solar Flare (blind)
[6]Frieza Disc (disc)
[7]Finger Laser (laser)
[8]Tribeam or Telekinesis (blast)
[9]Sensu Beans

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It certainly does :) :yes:

SBC won't be the ownage beam it is now. For one, it'll be attached so you can't spam it, charge, fire, move, charge, fire, it'll be like an unsteerable Kamehameha. With that in mind, there's no point in having Kamehameha (beam), Gallitgun (worse beam) and SBC (worse beam) because nobody would use anything other than KHH.

Best answers
Yeah KHH is the best in terms of damage and struggling power but i think the other two beams still have use for Cell.
GG has nice damage and struggling power for it's charge time, and SBC has very nice travel speed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe he could have Big Bang Attack as his blast/ball attack. He uses it to blow a chunk out of #16's head when he first goes Semi-Perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom