Cell various ideas

Best answers
Idea 1: Cell can decrease his trasformatioc each X dies.

Idea 2: Perfect Cell, can save his life in last moment transforming in a mini-cell
:laff: :]

Best answers
First things first, welcome to the Forums.

Idea 1: Do you mean he can descend after a certain amount of deaths? I'm not really too sure what you're saying on this one. As it is if your Pl goes below a certain point you change back to his previous form anyway.

Idea 2: I'd say this one's been suggested before, but I still think it wouldn't be too bad. Naturally they'd be pretty dud in comparison to Cell himself. I think there was something about Cell Jnr's being one of Cells moves in an upcoming version, but I don't know if it got approved or not.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell can't descend. Only unless he vomits an android (and that won't be happening)

Been suggested, unlikely to be implemented as you suggested.

Best answers
Rocky for evolve did you eated any android?

I think in perfect cell, when you are low of life, can save your life trasnforming in a mini-cell. ( It should be pretty ), and restoring your life.

dor

Best answers
its good idea the first one but 2 ..mabe the team can make atack that p cell can create mini cell ..

Best answers
mmm... An attack, a mini-cell bot...

Cool! But I would like to be a mini-cell too. I think team can create a kind of suicide attack ( for example when cell become FAT and explode...) but after explode can transform in a mini-cell.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky for evolve did you eated any android?
Where are you from?

Yeah...The Cell Jr. Attack was suggested as creating bots, same with Piccolo or Buu splitting, Krillin or Tien multiplying, Gotenks and SGKA...I don't think it'll work as bots...lag comes to mind.

As for transforming into a Cell Jr. before you die, firstly it's not true to the show, secondly it's unfair because it basically gives you two lives, even if one is diminished.

Oh and suicide moves (Cell Bomb, Kid Buu's retarded bomb attack, Majin Vegeta's Final Explosion...) suck. If ESF implements suicide moves then I probably won't be downloading b1.3. In the show it was an attack done by either bad losers or impossibly strong enemies. Seeing as ESF is balanced there are no impossibly strong enemies, so that just leaves sore losers....and n00bs.

Best answers
hum... I would like control a kid Cell. Anybody have an idea for use it?

I think will be good that you can transform it in being perfect cell...
Maybe when you have at 50% hp or whatever conditio what you want imagine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Perfect Cell created Cell Jr.'s, he didn't become one. They only have something like an eighth of his power so transforming into one would be a massive step down. If you want to play as one then you can either buy Budokai 3 or get a custom model or skin to replace the default Cell.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just dont get it, wy does hl neads a slot to make attack models to work.......q3a doesn't nead it, q3a just had the attack ready to shoot and doesn't do to mutch to reduse the ping.
btw, cant they just make the models reprecent a bullet.(a bullet is a model to you know)

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The characters that don't descend, don't descend for a reason. Cell is a powerful character and being able to descend and ascend to abuse the pl multiplier is more than likely why he can't descend.

Suicide attacks? Exactly what Raven said, they suck. I'm about to die so i'll take you guys with me. No, put simply that is ****.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom