cell`s second form missing wing-thingy`s

Best answers
allright I know nobody cares, and probably nobody knows either, but I have to ask, WHY O WHY did cell lose his wings in his second form and had them again in his perfect form ?
Ì`m not expecting any serious answers :laff: < unless you actually might know :shocked: >

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because his second form sucked royally and wings wouldn't have fit the "robot" theme.

Best answers
in first form he got wings v1.0 it was compatible with windows 95 ,in second form he upgraded to win 98,but wings v1.1 needed win xp and he only upgraded to win xp at his perfect form.

Best answers
Get your coat mate... It's for the best.

Best answers
DustMan2704 said:
in first form he got wings v1.0 it was compatible with windows 95 ,in second form he upgraded to win 98,but wings v1.1 needed win xp and he only upgraded to win xp at his perfect form.
untill he tried to install son gohan SSJ v2.0 . back on topic cells evolusion that is a strange one. the only person that realy knows is toriyama

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its really simple.

Version 1 had wings, so he would look like an insect.

Version 2 didn't had wings, becouse he tought he could go without them, besides, i think that he would look ulgly with them.

Version 3 had them again, becouse he found it they looked cool, and they suited better with his looks.

If you really wanna know, ask akira toryama

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually the way I see it:

Form 1: Insect (He Looks like a Grasshopper)
Form 2: Amphibian (He looks like a Toad but still has the Tail from his First form)
Form 3: Mammal (He looks more Human but still has some of the Toad/Grasshopper looks)

The only thing you notice from Form 3 into Form 2, is the top part pf his head. And the only thing you notice from Form 3 into Form 1, is that Tail/Stinger and the Wings.

So I guess you can say hese Half - Insect, Amphibian and Human.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom