Cell games participants!

Best answers
----------------------------------------------
slnc'
division:
char:trunks/gohan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RavenXcell
division:cell games
char:vegita
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Epedemic Optikz
char : piccolo
division:general
---------------------------------------------------
sandman
division:
char:vegeta
-------------------------------------------------------------------
MeKs
piccolo,trunk or goku
division:
------------------------------------------------
GhostfaceKillah
division:
char:
SecTi`[CiNe]
division:
char:
----------------------------------------
Xanatos
char:
division:
----------------------------------------------
ssj3 vegitto
division:
char:
--------------------------------------------------
Strife
division:
char:
dark-prince
division:cell
------------------------------------------------
emeka650
division:
char:
|)|24G4
division: ladder
dont know who this is they just gave me there email,if u recongnise this e-mail.tell me a player name,division,char.

-------------------------------------------------------

[email protected]==
---------------------------------------------------
==E-mail [email protected]==
-----------------------------------------------------------

http://www.geocities.com/cell_gamesesf

sign the geust book with "in game name" division"Cell or ladder"(rules are on the site or below)and profered player type"goku, gohan ext."

Divisions:

Cell division rules:
1)after a player is defeated the winner stays in the ring till is defeated,meaning 1st vs 2nd...if 2nd defeated ,3rd becomes 2nd and fights 1st
2)winner of the a match (2/3) will get full health..some how.
3)only 2 in the ring at a time,miding the judges
4)no touching out side of the ring...meaning ground,and surounding mountains.
5)no interfirence ext.
6)best 2/3

standard/ladder division rules:
1)standard lader rules apply...1st vs 2nd, if 2nd is defeated both exit the ring then 3rd vs 4th
2)2 fighter go at it till 1 wins then the next pare gose at it!^^^
3)only 2 in the ring at a time, minding the judges
4)no touching out side of the ring meaning ground and surounding mountains
5)no interfirence ext.
6)best 2/3

im holding the firsts matches asap.i need participants though!

email me .
IM me.
send and icq message to me
or just replay to this.
or sign guest book at :
http://www.geocities.com/cell_gamesesf

Ps.I could realy use some help settiong this up...somw suport from the ESF team would be nice...want i mean by suport could be almost eney thing but u know like "i think its a good idea"....i even just helping me get all the participant together and setting the severs up...

Now if people are worried about getting elliminated by melee to easyly...keep in mind that this is the 1st of many Cell games.

and if push comes to shove i might just be leanyant on how i judge the matchs and let people go out of the ring.also before i do that ,why dont we goto old fashond beam and power struggles!!!***

:p :p

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That "No touching the outside of the ring" rule is just kind of dumb to me. With the way the game now works it is easy to just kick someone onto the ground. If you want to have a good game you should take out that rule. Oh and moved to off-topic.

Best answers
ok ...i kinda am taking that rule out...its had alot of controviersy

Best answers
i cant realy "count you in" if you dont give me a name ext.

Best answers
So characters are going to be restricted (1 goku, 1 vegeta,1 etc.) ? It would be nice to see everyone as a diffrent character but.... it would really suck to not get your fav character... but i guess that can be solved by character rotation or something. Oh and please dont forget to PW the servers (something to keep in mind).

Best answers
no im just keeping record of whos who...you know just to help keep track! no reaserving bu ti dont want goku vs goku matches

Best answers
theres alot to get updated so check here and the site frequently...masterx of gbl. has agreed to help me host this so gbl will make a appeaence once again at ESF! even though i havent talk to him since 2est today ....we will discus the specifics soon!

Best answers
I just had a "Cell games" type match with a couple of guys with the "touch the ground and you're out" rule and it worked fine. Actually i played twice like this.... some of the matches did end quikly but most of them ended in "kills" not "knockouts". It actually added a lot to the gameplay... you'd be suprised how many lucky *******s landed on the arena... then again they did get blasted so i guess they were'nt that lucky ;) . No one really minded losing because they hit the ground... and most of us tried to avoid doing so because we didnt gain any power levels for KO's..... so we came up with a rule... if a person loses because they touched the ground.... they get killed by the winner. The only other problem we ran into was winners getting to powerful because they played more matches... but this was solved by not letting the winner kill himself so he could respawn with full health.

So.... new rules you might want to consider:

1)Winner gets to kill the loser ,if he lost because he touched the ground.
:idea:
2.a.)Winners have to continue fighting without respawning.
2.b.)Players who can regenarate may only do so during a fight not during the rest period.

I'm mainly posting this because it looks like a lot of people dont want the KO rule... but having tried it i have to say its a lot of fun.... add's a new strategy.....

Best answers
Originally posted by Priden
PRIDER

OK now ur just spamming!!! stop it,thats all u do,u and ur advertisements.

I think That Is A Good Idea Raven.We should use that,but it depends how many people is there becuz if u have a match and u have 5 hp left and the other guy has 50 i mean wtf???:]

Best answers
i guess it'll be up to the jugdes desion on that one.im trying to get a hold of MASTERX the dj from the realease party of ESFbeta1.he agreed to help me out but i havt got enything from him...i was hoping to hold it tonight but i dont know....

Best answers
Good point Optiks.... i guess there could be a minimum HP. So if you had 10 and the min is 25 you get to respawn... but how are the ref's going to know how much HP the winner has. They could ask but the player could lie. i'm not all that sure its needed. I won 7 duels in a row without respawning... tho i was pretty lucky because any sort of melee or beam attack would have ended it earlier.

Oh and i forgot to mention "pre-charging" attacks during the count down to begin became a problem... not so much at first but after a couple of matches you couldnt teleport fast enough to get away from the blast radius... even had people charging spirit bombs. Hell during my last game i charged a Final Flash Attack and fired it at the center of the ring at the start of the match and killed everyone on the map..... hahahah i guess the cell games arnt exactly spectater friendly . I lost that match... i'm not sure why... i guess it must of had something to do with me killing the ref. :laff:

Well its 2 am and i'm out of ideas ....

Best answers
i like these discusstions...I should get a small group of active chaters who have been talking to me in a chat...with masterx so we can all discus this...it would prolly be.Me,Masterx,Optix,RavenXcell,and epidemic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could simply instert a rule saying that combatants may not be doing ANYTHING before the match is signaled to start.

Best answers
Komani, Epedemic Optikz is 1 person lol.

well i got a good idea,lets say ur pl is below 10,u will know it is below 10 becuz if u turn ur scouter one u can tell ur pl is lowering,so maybe how about a min requirement of 10 hp??:]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom