Cell Arena bug

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i am not sure if this is an offical bug or anything , but none the less , this happened to me

i was playying on the 1.2 cell map (the day version) and the edge of the skybox close to there , anywho , i got stuck in it , i dunno if it was my hl or esf , this bug was on esai , but esai and steam are practicaly the same with esai just not having online play/client updates etc

has any1 else had this problem , if it is the map , then this must be a really rare bug (but i could be wrong , some1 may have discovered a bug like this in another map for all we know)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it wasn't on STEAM, then we can't help you, sorry.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Its because that ESF team and DJ-Ready have problems in hulls.txt, and compile without it :no:
And water has problems because of that too ( go to very bottom of water, and you'll see ) :\

So fix that in ESF 1.3

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EncorE_SX said:
Its because that ESF team and DJ-Ready have problems in hulls.txt, and compile without it :no:
And water has problems because of that too ( go to very bottom of water, and you'll see ) :\

So fix that in ESF 1.3
We don't have problems with the hullfile, nor do we compile compile without a hullfile.

Keep your presumptions to yourself please.

The only problem we have is, the water is acting a little weird. We are doing our best to fix it.

Best answers
Ive had a problem similar to you overlord i was on a different map cant remember which but i got blwn into the skybox thing and was stuck outside the map id only just went SSJ to O-O

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
and the water bug is not map related but a bug in the code. :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, sorry if I did offended you, but playing on esf_island in beta 1.2.3 really sucks, they just go into the water and go to most bottom to breathe air. That is so stupid that I made a plugin for every map ( I got all the origins of places, ofcourse, pain in the... ) which kills player if they stay on ground in water for 5 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom