Cell 2 Model

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hey just a small request, if anyone could please provide me with the Cell 2 model for 1.3 that was replaced by one of the recent patches i downloaded, for some reason the team mixed the models up when releasing the patches, and i got two cell 1's.

Thanks =D

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will really like to have that Cell to :D so how has it

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just download an older build and extract just the cell2 model >.>

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't download a old build there's no old builds

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't find it in all of the old patches and I am not downloading 250 mb for a singel model it's not hard to put cell2 model for us to donwload just a small rapidshare link or mega upload

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't find it in all of the old patches and I am not downloading 250 mb for a singel model it's not hard to put cell2 model for us to donwload just a small rapidshare link or mega upload
The 250 Megabytes would be your choice. Especialy for something as unimportant as a model that got swiched in the new version by accident >.>

Its the open beta not the final realease. If people whined about stuff like this all the time there would be no end to it.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope they swith cell back and make more animation's to him , Id really want to play whit cell more

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The 250 Megabytes would be your choice. Especialy for something as unimportant as a model that got swiched in the new version by accident >.>

Its the open beta not the final realease. If people whined about stuff like this all the time there would be no end to it.

who's whining here? This was a request.. im not flaming anyone or anything..
im simply asking.. if anybody has the time to put the damn cell 2 model up for me or for anybody else who would want it.. then please do it.. like volkov said.. im not gonna be downloading a 250 megabyte build for one model.. thats the whole point of this thread!

think before giving idiotic replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom