CC Trunks W.I.P

Best answers
Looks really good, but it's not perfect to be honest..
Could be wrong but i think the arms are much too short..
Even when he would fully stretch them he'd barely be able to touch his knees withouth bending over, let alone touching his feet without looking like folded in two..
If you get what i mean.. o_O

Besides that, i too think that his head is still a bit too large for his torso..
You don't neccecarily need to make the torso bigger, if you'd make the head a tadd smaller it would do to..

Other than that.. it looks really good.. i'm looking forward to seeing this one finished.. :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really like it keep up the good work. What would be awsome is if you could take the 2 strands of hairs in the front of his face and animate them so it looks windy.... like they are blowing to the right or something. that would make it really cool :p To me it would just really add to the model.

Best answers
elbows should hit at waist level when relaxed, and his torso should be about 2 head lengths tall, meaning his head is too huge and his chest could use some buffing up . his hair is also very thick, it shouldnt be much thicker than a poly face, just a bit. and the strands of hair in the front need to be brought towards his face, gravity wouldnt allow them to hang that far in front. I admit most dbz hair defies gravity anyway :D but thats just too...weird looking. The model is looking nice tho, good job

Best answers
@Fortnox: I already said that im still working on the inside of the hair.
@LaHeen: Thanks ^_^. I dunno which one its from because honestly I never saw that version of him, only in pictures, however I do know he is from a movie o_O. As for the jacket, there are 3 versions of this model. With Jacket, Without Jacket and Withjacket but torn off sleeves. The jacket wont clip because it will be rag doll effects, making it move with the wind and move around when your running, falling, etc etc.
@ciborg brolli:
1:I already did
2:Thats nice, but the crowd has spoken
3:Looks fine to me o_O
@Sentient: Thats because I never added the hands
@Fire Pheonix: They will be ^_^
@The strands of hair fit to the ref just perfectly o_O. The elbos are at weist level when all the way down.
@Eclipse: Thats because the front shot is angled down a bit. I measured him to another character model for DBU and he was the right Height O,O

Now, im gonna model the hands, finish the inside of the hair and move onto Krillin ^;^

[EDIT]
GAH! Now you made me feel like change the model!

Best answers
I'm about 100% sure that in the ref the strands of hair dont look like antennae, and his elbows arent at waist level, I can see that for myself right now. His torso is entirely to short and narrow, right now you could fit the length of about 4 of his torsos from his waist to the ground, it should be more like 2

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
very shapely :D can we see a wire frame <:E? or send meh one on msn !!

Best answers
I said already, Im not that experienced with 3dsmax, I only know how to render in Brazil. If I new how to do flatshade or wireframe I would.

Best answers
Ok, ill add u to msn and tell u how :)

Meh stuff it ill tell you now....

Duplicate the model, if u dont now how, press ctrl +a right click veiwport click clone, click on copy, click ok, now press m to bring the meterial tab up, under shader basic paremiters, click wire, assign it to the model, then use push modifier with .1 set, and bam your have wireframo :)

Best answers
...............................O,o.

[EDIT]
......FUnky......now im confused :S

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Nice work jenny i woul ask for your help with modeling but that would probably get me another warning or even a ban =\.

Best answers
Ok, a bit of good news and a bit of bad.

Good News:
New model render! I fixed the toros and made it a tad longer because of those complainers >_<

Bad News:
Im probably gonna have to remodel the arms completely because of some bending issues. This also means I need to learn a new style for modeling the arms because my method apears to be faulty :(
If anyone can direct me to a tutorial of some sort for modeling dbz arms, that would be a big help. But this is a big IF. I might be able to work around it. Cross those fingers :p

@Eclipse: Whaa? Why would you get a warning or ban if i helped you with modeling??

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i belive that was a lil bit of sarcasm on his part,

anyhow it was offtopic and i do ask that you not do it again,

the modle even for trunks looks kinda squirelly, his upper body just looks too scrawny, >_>, in comparison to his legs anyways

Best answers
thats because........his legs have pants on them? o_O............which means they have folds.........and stuff...............:S

Best answers
Nice! but the hair is to pink :/ i cant see anyway negatives but the hair u must fixed :/

Best answers
Its not a skin, its only a color material to show which parts are which......Give me 3 min and I'll have FLATSHADE renders up (it was easier then I thought o_O)

[EDIT]

OMQ!

Best answers
Very Nice, I can't wait to see your ssj/ussj trunks...

Best answers
nice looking trunks i pretty much like it but for me he looks to stresed

Best answers
lol u shouldnt use grey for ur background color, if ur gonna make the flatshaded renders grey. looking good so far though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom