Cats or Dogs

Which is the ultimate pet?

• Cats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Cats are more independent, unlike the dog you won't get him to do something he dosent want to do.
Cats are less playable-with in the way you play with a dog. Still dosent mean that cats dont play with you.
Cats are a more simple pet to have, you dont have to take so much care of them like you do with a dog.
Dogs are more loyal and protective.
Dogs can be usually more of a mess than cats.

It depends on what you want.
For me it's Cats > Dogs even though I like both.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I like both too, but in the end a cat is smarter and it is a lot more self dependant, seeing how dogs usually hunted in dogs in the past. Cats are smart predators, and they do not need packs for killing. If you think a dog owns a cat, think about the pumas and lions, they are cats..

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cats.... dogs...
basically the same thing

everything that can be wrong with dogs can be wrong with cats and vice versa
it all depends on the race's species, the owner and the environment

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dogs.

Hella smart animals; eats rats ( Mine does lol ) ; humps my arm ( serious *JK* LOL ) ; chase the ****y cats away from my rat pet. ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unknown// said:
Dogs.

Hella smart animals; eats rats ( Mine does lol ) ; humps my arm ( serious *JK* LOL ) ; chase the ****y cats away from my rat pet. ^_^
in other words
he chases away the cats, so he can eat your rats?

Best answers
Cats for shizzle dizzle.

so nice fluffy and attack only when you bother them! Too bad i dont own one :(

Bolteh2

B
i like both.. but in the end, the dog wins because hes loyal and will stay by your side when youre in trouble (like you all said, cats are self dependant.. they will leave you when theyre in trouble)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bolteh said:
i like both.. but in the end, the dog wins because hes loyal and will stay by your side when youre in trouble (like you all said, cats are self dependant.. they will leave you when theyre in trouble)
Independant doesn't mean less loving. When my last cat was 'in trouble,' i.e., scared by something or someone, the first thing she did was run to me, and jump in my arms.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread is to decide the ultimate pet (out of cats and dogs), not to decide which is better.
I think that Dogs are the ultimate pet because of their loyalty and their fun-loving nature taking my dog for a walk isn't a hassle for me. We both enjoy the walk. I also think dogs are more fun loving than cats, most people don't play catch with a cat. I find that for younger people dogs are prefered as they want a pet that they can roll around with and enjoy life, while most older people prefer cats as they require little attention and are around when you want them (Be aware thats only my opinion.) I don't mean to start any flames and please when you post make sure you're discussing which is the ultimate pet, not which is the better animal.

Best answers
I like cats and dogs both, but I like cats better because they are easier to take care of, and they also afford a warm snuggly thing to comfort you. While dogs are nice to have, the dogs that I like can't do that, they're too big, and you have to walk them, honestly, responsibility? I think not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom