• Cats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread is to decide which is the ultimate pet. A Cat or A Dog.

I think Dogs > Cats cause as everyone knows cats are evil.

So what are you waiting for, the ultimate pet poll is open!

also don't start whining that the ultimate pet is your goldfish cause thats not cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I vote for dogs...because once i got a dog....and he died not a long time ago :'(
But they rule! And cats only sweet.. but they dont play with u!

Best answers
And cats only sweet.. but they dont play with u!
yeah its like you give the cat something to eat and then it turns the back on you,go out and ****s in a sandbox where children are playing.or you can stroke it for a few seconds.
a dog is much cooler he comes to you lick your face.eats your pizza if you dont pay attention.plays with for along time.he can even protect the home and you.and he can **** where you tell him to do.hes the best friend of your live!the only bad thing that you have to go out with him when you dont want to.

Best answers
dogs > cats here.. i like cats and all and thee cute and stuff but u have to know that there to independent and act to superior.. so id rather have a dog.. a big dog who would be a real friend.. not some badass rotweiler which would bite everyones hand off if hed try to cuttle (or whatever the word is) him
and there just cooool!!! dont deny that..

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cats.

My cat lives for affection and all the dogs I have just live for a hand out.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dogs ofcorse!

freeky cats allways wants to use you
I hate those "things"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cats, cats have their own will, they don't do exactly what the master wants them to, and they are cute killing machines, what more could you possibly want?

Best answers
Cats, cats have their own will, they don't do exactly what the master wants them to, and they are cute killing machines, what more could you possibly want?
dogs,dogs are much more powerful killing machines doing everything i tell it to do. :laff:

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Neither of the poll choices are "The Ultimate Pet" for me, but if I had to choose between a Cat and a Dog, I'd pick a Dog.

But my ultimate pets are still snakes and spiders.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DPredator said:
Neither of the poll choices are "The Ultimate Pet" for me, but if I had to choose between a Cat and a Dog, I'd pick a Dog.

But my ultimate pets are still snakes and spiders.
As long as you don't pick goldfish, they suck!

Best answers
dogs are a mans best friend
proven by every dog i ever had and the same for every dog my friends and family ever had

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me spear tackles a rabid Sailor Alea before she can turn this thread into a flame war.

Keep this one flame free guys, the last one was closed because people couldn't control themselves.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cats, they don't "obey" but agree if they like it. And they're hella cute.

Best answers
DustMan2704 said:
dogs,dogs are much more powerful killing machines doing everything i tell it to do. :laff:
to tell you the truth.. my aunt had a very big dog.
a "groenendaler" is what they are called in dutch.
and he was scared of my cat because my cat would scratch and bite him in the face if he even got anywhere near her.

plus she often drags in a dead mouse or bird and i've never seen a dog do that. cats are smarter then dogs from nature but you can train dogs better then cats but that takes time. (like dogs that walk with blind people)

but anyway.. alot of cats are killercats and very often a dog is scared of a cat as well.
so dont say that dogs are more powerfull ;)

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
i got 2 cats and my stepdad got a german sheppard. but my cats own our dog :p
cats are cuter and u dont need to take a walk with them :)

Best answers
Cats. My cat is half wild(not 100% sure of this). And she plays with me. She goes to my sister`s room and steals....cant remember the word now. Well its circle and elastic and girls put them in their hair(i hope you understand), anyway i throw those things and she runs and gets them back to me and then again again. Other game is fighting :p i do nothing, but swing my hand and she jumps to my hand scratching, biting and kicking it. i usually get bleeding wounds, but hey cats are cats :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dog. loyal, protective, better than a burglar alarm, play with u, and ive got a lot of enjoyment out of them.

Cats like where they get food and fuss... thats just my opinion before i get branded as a cat hater, i had cats scince i was young, they did nothin, i got no enjoyment out of them, ive had a dog for a year, and i can safely say he makes me happy.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
/me spear tackles a rabid Sailor Alea before she can turn this thread into a flame war.

Keep this one flame free guys, the last one was closed because people couldn't control themselves.
CATS, YOU SONS OF BITTTTTTT... Oh. -_-;
ROTFL - Cucumba

And the other one wasn't my fault. :p

Edit: Just to humor Cuc, the reasons I prefer cats to dogs is that,

Cats are cute, soft, and if you stay with them since birth (and I mean, not leaving for school, anything, etc) for the first 6 months of their life (which I was able to do because of homeschooling) then they become even more affectionate and loving than any dog.

And the downsides of dogs? You have to walk them constantly, they drool on everything, they chew everything up, many of them shed everywhere (granted, some cats do), they bark incessantly, they defecate everywhere, they jump up on houseguests, possibly making them uncomfortable..

Granted, some of these bad things about dogs can be improved/solved with good training, but other things--there's nothing you can do.

Cats also live longer than dogs. So if you're an animal lover who always has to have a pet, you're going to have to put up with less deaths of your beloved pets, if you prefer cats. Just another perk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom