• yea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the capture the dragonball mode should b changed

i think that this mode should sort of run like counter strike.. where you have a round where everyone is alive, and the main point would to kill all of the other team..

during the play, u would have to gather the DBs etc etc.. and wishes would include resurrecting all your dead teammates if u want to b able to kill the other team.. while those dead could watch their teammates duke it out.. and there would also be a t

the reason why im suggesting this is because in the show they would resurrect dead characters.. but what would be the point to have the wish if they just would respawn? this mode would add a little variety to team work and also include some strategy

if u dont like the waiting time, then u can juss play team mode

what do u guys think?

Best answers
arg im getting sick of lms(last man standing) suggetions imagine 3 people gaining up on some one then puff all of em are blown up with a big huge blast

Best answers
Why if I do my own capture the drgnballs server and get the balls alltogether the fckng dragon wont come out?
Are there any consolo commands needed to make it work.

Best answers
lol you just have to have him out in the open for his model to come out and when they glow hit ur use Key and it will arise

Best answers
what i think about it is that it takes too long too gather the dballs
cuz nobody helps and noobs keep trowing them away i know its hard to change that but it makes it a lot more fun when the wishes are some better cuz 1 is inmortality
2 is strength
3 is friendship

i wished 3 of them the first
1 imortality didnt work long enough to call it inmortality it was more like inmortality for 60 seconds and i dont like to search dballs for 5 minutes noobs trowing them away fighting for it and then 60 seconds inmortality thats a **** wish if u wish inmortality make it the whole game long until map change not for godsake 60 seconds

2 the second wish strength... when wishing strength u will get some like 1.5 mil pl more... thats not much...
like in the series and in the movies they wish to be the strongest of the universe
make them get some real strong powerlevels like 100 mil or someting or real ****ing high cuz u cant even transform with freeza when u wish strength

3the friendship wish i dont know what it means i wished it but nothing happend... dont know what about it but it sucked too

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I like it how it is because it can imply teamwork in the game...

Best answers
Immortality for the whole map? are you ****ing crazy?
I agree with you on the powerlvl though. But not 100 mil. 3 mil or something, just so everyone can transform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom