Cant play ESF, i have a store brought copy of CS

Best answers
Everytime i click Play Earth's Special Forces a box pops up saying Steam-Browse Games. I really would like to play, so can sum1 reply ASAP

Bolteh2

B
is it cs: conition zero? if so -> cant play models other than cs, with thet key

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he may of bought the retail version of it , i was experimenting with this no so long ago , and on my pc , it didn't work for me. I was hoping to get esf of hl , for some unknown reason. Oh well , Just Get Cs 1.6 , it can confirm esf 1.2 will work on cs 1.6 , it's the way i have it set up (i just don't have the patch 1.2.1 setup) , i have had no probs with esf set up this way , except that i can't limit how many players are in my server (bots on lan) it always has it constanly at 32 max player , and i just fill my server usally with 10 -12 bots. There probably would be a console comand to change the server player max

if u can't get hold of 1.6 , just go into a store (such as eb) or where ever u bought cs , go get a copy of hl , get the hl patch , install esf and play away ^_^

Best answers
wait a sec...so u can play esf if u have lets say...1.6...
cause i have had it all along...and it still sends me to browse games when i double click on like- a server in the find servers section...

Best answers
Yes if you have cs 1.6 then all you do is put esf in valve file then click on the icon that looks like the new half life icon then go in to it the click change game click esf the click ok then it will work.

Best answers
um...say what???

I have the esf in the half-life folder...dunno why cause i dont have half life even...
but uh...where is the change game button? what game is it?

Best answers
um...dude i need half life i think...not just cs1.6...
it still brings me into third party games when i 2click on it...
um...i got mine off the internet from steampowerd...so...would this make any difference?

Best answers
So is there some method to play ESF on a cd-key from CS:CZ, I have downloaded CS 1.6, CS:CZ and CS:CZ Deleted Scenes :confused: Plz help me im a big fan on DBZ and i would like to play ESF very much. Every time i want to play ESF i have the "Browse Games" and "Register a product I alrrady own..." If you can help me MSN me on [email protected]

Best answers
hl is just 10 bucks... its 9.99!!! jesus... just go buy it.. its not that expensive

Best answers
Dont yoke ok in Poland you cant get the normal HL any more and dont be such a master think the money in our country is a dolar X 4,5 times so its a cost than you cant imagine. Now leaving that problem i need help ppl its very important for my plz help me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom