Cant find any servers on regular esf 1.2.3

Best answers
I canf find any servers at all on the game. I hit on refresh and it just keeps on refreshing and it never finds any servers. Any help?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's weird, because as far as I know, there should at least be a couple of servers around. Can you find servers with your normal Half Life? Maybe your firewall is blocking incoming servers?

Best answers
How can i find if it is? I dont even think im using one thoguh I only have an antivirus avast and windows firewall is off

---------- Double Post below was added at - 06:31 PM has been merged with this post created - 06:26 PM at ----------

yeah that thing just stays on refreshing servers list and never finds any games. I can create a server and play on it but I cant seem to find any games.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Avast probably has it's own firewall integrated in the program. If you didn't have one, you would've probably been flooded by hackers. But I can't help you there, I don't have Avast myself. Usually you can open the program though, find something similar to firewall...and allow certain 'rules' or set 'permissions' or anything similar to that. Then you have to select hl.exe and steam.exe and set their incoming and outgoing connections to 'allowed'. Maybe that can help you a bit.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have avast and it aint giving me any problems :s

Router maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom