Cant bind keys to number pad

Best answers
i cant seem to bind my keys to the numberpad on steam esf, this happened with won but that was fixed by running it in windows 98 compatibility mode, if i do it with steam i get an error can any one help?

Best answers
Spectra said:
i cant seem to bind my keys to the numberpad on steam esf, this happened with won but that was fixed by running it in windows 98 compatibility mode, if i do it with steam i get an error can any one help?
If your having trouble binding the keys in the game, then go into your esf steam directory and edit cfg.txt for example if you wanted to bind bot menu to the number 9 then this is what you would type in the cfg.txt file "bind 9 bot_menu" thats what i would do i hope that helped you ! :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. You can't play ESF or any HL game with numlock on. So setting the keys goes like so:

You want to bind Numpad 0 to jump. Steam, with numlock off, sees it as the insert key. You have to manually edit the cfg. For instance, my bind for my jump is:

bind "kp_ins" "+jump"

or some such ****e.

Best answers
im not talking about the num pad i am talking about the 1!2@3#4$ not numpad but the numbers above the characters such as qwertyuiop! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom